Summary Article How to Eat More Vegetables And Less Meat in Three Weeks

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Reducing intake of animal meat can reduce cholesterol and blood pressure, also it will help to lower the risk to have degenerative disease like heart disease, diabetes mellitus, and cancer. Vegetable will also help to reduce the developing chronic disease. It contains of many nutrients and anti-oxidant which people can not get from meat. However, it is not easy to change meat to vegetable. Jacqueline Andriakos has some suggestions how to increase intake of vegetable and reduce animal protein in 3 weeks. In the first week, try to subtitutes meat to mushrooms, and make the meat only a half portion from the usual portion. In the second week, switch omelet with oatmeal on the breakfast then in lunch try to consume salads with fish, in the dinner reduce consuming fry-foods. In the last week, makes it as a routine. Using savory flavour in order to get better taste, eliminate meat from the dinner, and try to make vegetarian recipe each week.

Link : time.com/4461927/flexitarian-diet-less-meat-more-vegetables/
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi farida.
Please, you meet my correction and hold them so that you do not make the same mistakes.

THIS SUMMARY IS EXTRACTED FROM AN ARTICLE PUBLISHED ON TIME.COM ABOUT A COMPARISON BETWEEN MEAT AND VEGETABLES(You should include the introduction of your article) .Reducing intake of animal meat can reduce DIMINISH cholesterol and blood pressure, also AND it will ALSO help to lower the risk to have OF degenerative diseaseS like THE heart disease, diabetes ...

THE VegetableS will also help to reduce ...
It contains of many nutrients (...) can not get from THE meat.
... easy to change THE meat to THE vegetableS. Jacqueline Andriakos has HAD some suggestions how to increase INTENSIFY intake of THE vegetableS and reduce animal protein in FOR 3 weeks. In the first week, try to substitute meat to mushrooms, and make the meat only a half portion from the usual portion(Please, you rewrite this. You forget the basic grammar. Where are the main verb and subject?).

..., and try to make A vegetarian recipe each week.

Overall, It's a good summary
keep spirit
Good Luck for your next progress
azmi23 17 / 28 3  
i suggest to reduce the monotonous sentence. try to reform it to passive or use some linking words. break a leg!
here are some corrections of mine. happy writing!

... and blood pressure, also it will also help to lower the risk ...
... nutrients and anti-oxidant substances which people can not get from meat (another option: which cannot be found in meat .
... try to subtitutes meat to mushrooms, and makeconsumethea meat only a half portion fromdespite the usual portion .
... omelet with oatmeal on the breakfast, then in lunch try to consume salads with fish in lunchtime , induring the dinner, reduce consuming fry-foods.
Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
Farida :)

Restricting the intake of animal meat can ...

alsoBesides, it will help to lower the risk to haveof degenerative diseases , such as heart attack , diabetes mellitus, and cancer.[use the appropriate conjunction]

On the other hand, vegetable will also help to reduce the developingoutbreak of chronic disease.

... and anti-oxidant which people cangetfrom is not provided in meat.

... suggestions how to increase the intake of vegetable and reduce animal protein induring 3 weeks.

In the first week, people try to subtitutessubstitute meat to mushrooms....

In the second weekmiddle term,they switch omelet with oatmeal on the breakfast, then in lunch try to consume salads withand fish in lunch , and having fewer fry-foods in the dinner. reduce consuming fry-foods.

In the last week,Lastly,to adopt this habit as daily routine.makes it as a routine.
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good topic about this article
I just to check and make some corrections

... risk to have degenerative disease like such as heart disease...

In the second week, switch change omelet with oatmeal (...) reduce consuming fry-foods fast foods. In the last week, makes it as a routine your habbit.

You can added some introduction in the first paragraph so it is make clearly to enjoy reading this. The step it is good step by step make reader can imagine every week when her do that.
Iedha01 21 / 40  
Hi Farida,
Your essay gives us precious message for stay healthy with nutritious meals. However, I found dome mistakes. Such as:

- In the first week, try to subtitutes meat.....

- ... in the dinner reduce consuming fry-foodsfried food .

- On the breakfast, in lunch, in the dinner = when having breakfast, taking lunch, having meal at night

If you find difficulties in Vocabularies, I suggest you to find more synonim in thesaurus. It will avoid you to repeat the same words.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article How to Eat More Vegetables And Less Meat in Three Weeks