Summary Article : Gay-rights Activists Are Under Pressured by Religious Conservatives

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
In recent years, many gay activist are more vocal to pursue equal rights in Indonesia but religious conservatives against it and start to push-back. A pressure group which based in New York is called by Human Rights Watch (HRW) report that LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual,Transgender) have come under pressure which they never experience before. The religious conservative are making petition to court to make gay people become crime punishable with punishment 5 years in prison. The unusual thing happen this year in February, Defence Minister claimed that LGBT were high risk to national security and more danger than nuclear attack. Politicians also do the same thing, they prefer to support majorities voice than minorities because they need more votes in the next election. The most extravagant case is in Aceh province where LGBT will be punished 100 lashes. Actually, LGBT groups do not look for special treatment. They just want to have the same right with others.

Link : economist.com/news/asia/21704855-religious-conservatives-push-back-against-gay-rights-activists-under-pressure
Riandi31 2 / 9  
hello Farida it is a great essay
i try to examine this

In recent years, many gay activist isare more vocal to ...
... to make gay people become crime punishable with punishment 5 years in prison.
... this year in February, DefenceDefense Minister claimed that LGBT were ...
Permata992 7 / 12  
Hallo Farida,
I will give me some feedbacks for your summary.. I hope it will useful for you to make a writing better than before..

In recent years, many gay activists are more vocal to pursue equal ...
... have come under pressure which theyhad never experience before.
... are making petition to court to maketo establish gay peoplebecome crime punishable with punishment at least 5 years in prison.

Please pay attention with grammar and the coherency of your summary. Good luck for next article..Thanks you and stay fighting

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article : Gay-rights Activists Are Under Pressured by Religious Conservatives