TED Summary: HOW TO GROW A FOREST IN YOUR BACKYARD

Abu_Gosok 2 / 5  
Eco-entrepreneur, Shubhendu Sharma talk on TED with an appealing topic trying to share his experience on making forests professionally in just 10 years. He was an industrial engineer before he decides to work with nature. His first experience working with nature is when he made a forest in his backyard house. He has a view that forests do not have to be spacious nature reserves and outlying from our lives. Yet, forests can become part of our lives right where we are even in town. To make it become true, you can start it from the soil. You can perform an analysis of the soil and seek for the deficiency which may inhibit the seedling to grow and do something to make it better or to keep the soil moist. Aside from the soil, other elements are needed as well as water, sunlight and nutrition to grow the native trees of the place; and divide them into shrub layer, sub-tree layer, tree layer and canopy layer. When the trees begin to grow, make sure to take care of them by watering and removing the weeds on the ground for at least 2 years. For the rest let the nature works.
cinta_dollar51 - / 4  
hello @Abu_Gosok

could i give you little bit suggestions
here we go

1. "Shubhendu Sharma TALKS on TED with an appealing" because --> when S (he, she, it ) meet Verb must put S

2. "He was an industrial engineer before DECIDING" because ---> after before you must put noun. change he decides BECOMES deciding
hailun11 12 / 14 3  
hello abu

Eco-entrepreneur, Shubhendu Sharma-as a Eco-entrepreneurtalkperformanced on TED with an appealing topic,he tryinged to share about his experience on ...

... engineer before he decidesd to work withby nature. His first experience working withby nature iswas when he made a forest ...

He hasd a view that forests do not have ...
Yet, the forests can (...) where we arewere even in town.

To make it becomes true, you can start ...
... inhibit the seedling to grow and to do something to make ...

actually, I saw that this your writing is difficult to understand because too much words which have you used anyway.
Herlysa 1 / 2  
Eco-entrepreneur, Shubhendu Sharma talk on TED

Should be "Talks" (Subject Verb Agreement)
fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
Hello,
Here some input for you.

... Sharma talkED on TED with an appealing topic ...
He washad been an industrial engineer before he decidesD to workING with nature. His first experience working with nature iswas started when he made a ...

He hasD a view that forests do ...
... part of our lives right where we are even we live in the town.
... from the soil.byYou can perform ananalysisanalyzedof the soil and seeking for the deficiency (...) to grow and do something to make it better or to keep the soil moist.

... elements are needed as well assuch as water, sunlight (...) the native trees of the place ; and divide them ...

Good Luck!
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Abu Gosok,

... Sharma talked on TED with an appealing topic by trying to share his ...

Hisin the first experience hehave been working with nature is ...

To make it become true, you can start it from the soil [confusing sentence]

... for the deficiency which may be inhibitedof the seedling to grow and do something to make it better ...

Hope these help

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary: HOW TO GROW A FOREST IN YOUR BACKYARD