(Summary Article) Illegal Miners in Ghana Moving into Ristricted Forest Areas

ded15 6 / 9 1  
In Ghana, most people who living in mining areas depend on mining activity as their main jobs. But, in fact mineral wealth in protected forest areas have exploited by this activity. Duo to the fact that the mining, Ghana, Which has 270 forest reserves, lost a great number of wood resources. Caudjoe Awudi, a corporate planning manager at Ghana's government forestry commission, believed the mining harmed land and water as well. For example, Densu river in the Atiwa forest reserve, Manzam and Tano Offin in the western region of Ghana. To solve this problem, working with community and law enforcement agencies has been done by Ghana's government. Nevertheless, according to Hannah Owusu-Koranteng, a director at WACAM, a community based human rights group, augmented that brave moving have to apply to handle the problem such as a new policy which control companies and penalties for infringing must be tightened.

Source : voanews
Dedy, your grammar accuracy problems in the sentence development and confusing use of lexical resources have made an otherwise informative summary immensely difficult for the reader to comprehend. I found that I had to read your passages multiple times before I was able to figure out what it was that you were trying to say. Most of the problems come from your lack of English language vocabulary.

Due to your unfamiliarity with the language, you had a tendency to use the wrong term in reference to an action (e.g. duo instead of due). It would be best if you refer to a dictionary, if you have the chance to do so in order to look up the meaning of a word before you use it in the essay. Lexical accuracy is important because it shows an advanced knowledge of English language and comprehension abilities as well.

As for the body of your essay, when you say that the illegal actions of the residents are causing harm to the water and land areas of Ghana, make sure to cite the examples of the damage done from the original article. This offers the reader a better idea of the summary that you are presenting. Let's just say that what you lack in coherence quality, the example should make up for in helping the reader understand your message.

So, the essay suffers an overall task accuracy problem due to the grammatical and lexical errors which led to a very weak cohesive and coherent structure for your essay. I hope that you can address these weaknesses in your next practice test Take note of my advice regarding improving your English word usage as you write your next test. If we cannot improve your comprehension and sentence development skills, it will be difficult for you to pass this section of the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / (Summary Article) Illegal Miners in Ghana Moving into Ristricted Forest Areas