Summary TED - How to grow fresh air - NASA's concept

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
How to grow fresh air

Kamal Meattle was sentenced by his private doctor that his lung capacity decreased almost 70%, the doctor asked him to avoid inhaling polluted air unless it will weaken his body. In order to overcome such problem, he adopted NASA's concept, put three kinds of the plant which can clean the air around him. Those plants are Areca Palm, Mother in-law's Tounge and Money Plant. Areca Plam is capable of removing C02 and then change it to be oxygen, the plant is usually located in outdoor. While Mother in-law's Tounge has the same effect but this cleans C02 indoor. Afterward, Money plant will absorb all chemical materials which are available around. This method affected not only for his health but also reduce the pollution impacted by building housing and buildings. People just need to put the plants inside the room and they will produce fresh air every day. This activity is crucial since it is projected that almost 60% of world population will live in the building and there will be a proliferation of constructing new facilities to meet residence's need.

Source: ted
aliDC 2 / 8 1  
@Abrahamlincoln

Dear Lincoln, put these points into consideration:

1- "decreased by almost 70 %". "by" follows "decrease" when the figure is in percentage. As for numbers we use "to" : " decreased to 9 bottle per hour "

2- "avoid inhaling polluted air unless it will weaken his body". Probably, you meant to use "or else". " unless" does not make sense in this sentence.

3- over come such a problem. "such problems" vs "such a problem"
4-"removing C02 and then change it to be oxygen". Replace "change" with "turn". "removing C02 and then turn it into oxygen"
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello, let me give you my correction,

... capacity decreased almost 70%, and"need the connector for to connect two sentences" the doctor asked him

... change it to be oxygen, which"need the connector for to connect two sentences" the plant is usually ...

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary TED - How to grow fresh air - NASA's concept