Summary of passage what is Ecotourism?

path83 2 / 2  
Ecotourism approach has known in two last century. It caused by green movement to save environment. Definition of ecotourism divided in two words are local nature and culture. Some categories to address it the first, ecotourism that involve nature conservation. Second, to social worker that related environment protection. And third about wilderness is regarding preserve animal. The eco tourist mainly activities are renewable and reduce resources. At the time, water pollution, damage reef and coral caused by cruise ships passenger throw down garbage in the water. Since traveler interested using cruise to sailing, operator change to be more environmentally way. A lot of cruise ship owners are publicity of their product which related of natural ecology. In this way the natural movement have been famous.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello path83

I applied some adjustments to your text so that it sounds more stylistically refined:

Ecotourism [...] The concept of ecotourism has been around for the last two centuries.
It caused [...] The concept's emergence can be explained by the rising popularity of the environmentalist movement.
Thedefinition of ecotourism [...] implies that there are two dimensions to it - natural and cultural.
Some categories [...] It is commonly assumed that ecotourism serves the cause of protecting the natural environment.
Second, to social [...] you should consider removing this sentence - it doesn't make much sense.
And third [...] Ecotourists also strive to preserve the endangered species of animals.
The eco tourist [...] The concerned concept presupposes that people should switch to the renewable sources of energy.
At the time [...] Ecotourists can hardly be found onboard of cruise ships.
Since traveler [...] The conventional tourist industry should become more environmentally friendly, as well.
The last two sentences are hardly intelligible... I would've corrected them but it's quite unclear to me as to what did you want to say. You'll probably be better off removing them, as well.

I hope this came of help. Regards.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Mr. Patta
Welcome to Essay Forum. You have been the right website to improve your writing. Hopefully, you can harness this as well as possible.
I have read this summary closely. Let me help you to finalize this

Ecotourism approach has BEEN known in SINCE two last century. It IS caused by green movement to save THE environment. Definition of ecotourism ARE divided inTO two words, are local nature and culture. Some categories to address it the first, ecotourism that involve nature conservation. Second, to social worker that related environment protection. And third about wilderness is regarding preserve animal. THERE ARE SOME CATEGORIES ADDRESSED. THE FIRST CATEGORY IS NATURE CONSERVATION. FOLLOWING THAT, THIS CATEGORY AS THE SECOND RELATES TO ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION FOR SOCIAL WORKERS. TURNING TO THE LAST CLUSTER, THAT PRESERVES ANIMALS IN A WILDERNESS.The eco-tourist mainly activities MAIN ACTIVITIES OF ECO-TOURIST are renewable and reduce resources.

Note:
When you wanna upload your summary, please don't forget to include a link to your article so that readers can confirm the information. Based on the grammar structure, your summary is quite messy and not free of the major errors. One of essential factors in a summary is the meaning of your sentence. Please, make you sure that what you write is what you mind.

It doesn't matter if you make a large number of errors because this is the first time for you attend this medium. I really believe that you will show better progress if you wanna need the time to practice more and more.

I am looking forward to meeting the next summary
Happy writing
Good Luck
--------------

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary of passage what is Ecotourism?