Summary Article - People Sign Up for Obamacare After Donald Trump Elected President

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
People Sign Up for Obamacare After Donald Trump Elected President

According to TIME.COM, after Donald Trump elected as the 45th President of the Unites States of America, there has been a proliferation of health insurance, they registered in Obamacare program. The people who have enrolled reaching just over 100.000 citizens, it is the highest amount since the administration started. Some analysts argue that this is because people worry regarding their future life under Donald's tenure as the President of USA. It shocked most of Americans and other communities, especially refugees. While Muslim community also under pressure since Donald's statement which reflects that he extremely dislikes Muslim.

Sylvia Burwell as Secretary of Health and Human Services remarked that such trend happened right after the official announcement that Donald Trump won the president election, beat Hillary Clinton who was expected will overtake Barack Obama's tenure as the most powerful person. In addition, spokesperson of Health and Human Department also argue that health insurance will be becoming an essential need for all Americans.
smarsmith12 1 / 2  
grammar check:after Donald Trump was elected as the 45th President of the United States.....

This sentence doesn't flow well: there has been a proliferation of health insurance, they registered in Obamacare program.

The last few sentences of the first paragraph do not go with the topic. The topic was Obama Care, you might want to change the last 2 sentences because they drift away from the title a bit.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article - People Sign Up for Obamacare After Donald Trump Elected President