Summary 2 Pie charts represent water usage in San Diego,California and Worldwide

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
The pie charts represent about water usage in San Diego, California and the rest of the world. Overall, San Diego is the region in which have the biggest water usage for residential and California is the region which is the biggest water usage for industry. Different from San Diego and California, Worldwide is the region which is the biggest water usage for agriculture. In San Diego and Worldwide, both of them have the same number water usage for industry.

Resident is the highest user of water in San Diego and California. In San Diego reach three-fifths water usage and California approximately two-fifths. On the other hand, only a very small number water usage by resident in worldwide. Worldwide have a significant proportion of water usage by agriculture. In contrary, Agriculture is the lowest water usage in San Diego approximately 17%. Not only San Diego, but also worldwide have the same percentage of water usage for industry by 23 percent.

Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Hello Dioba
I have a twice advice to you, pay attention if you wish

California is the region which is the biggest water usage for industry
...according the picture, the highest percentage is resident

only a very small number water usage by resident in worldwide
......there are no verb in your sentence
Att98 5 / 7  
hello dioba, here i left the comment for you

The pie charts represent ==>(you can paraphrase the word with shows, describes, illustrates, intences) about water usage in ...
Overall, it can be seen that, San Diego is the region in which (...) region which is the biggestthe highest water usage for industry.
... have the same number water usageutilize for industry.
On the other hand, ==> (you can paraphrase the word with in spite of that, on the other side) only a very small number ...
rizaldohabibie 19 / 35  
hi dioba..
I have some points for your essay..

San Diego is the region in which [you should give subject after conjunction in which] have the biggest water usage

region which is the biggest water usage for industry[biggest industrial use of water]

I hope it helps..
Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Hi dioba. here's my thought

San Diego is the region in which havehas the biggest water usage

California is the region which isconsumes the biggest water usage for industry.

On the other hand, only a very small number of water usage utilized by resident in worldwide.
Sometimes you change the position :
water usage
usage of water
water consumption
consumption of water

That's it. I wish it could be useful
Best Regard

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary 2 Pie charts represent water usage in San Diego,California and Worldwide