SUMMARY ARTICLE : Trump's Ideas for Economy, Will He Make America Great Again?

dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
It's very interesting, because I wanna make summary about Donald Trump. It's from The Economist website " Trump's Plan for the Economy : Scrimping on Sense. So, I hope you can give me good advises and you can read the full article from the link I add below. Thanks!

As we know, Donald Trump is becoming a candidate from Republican Party. The newest news talked about how Trump will do about the American economic. The contributor of The Economist said that Trump's idea is dangerous dan thoughtless. Why?

His speech on August 8th was about economic strategy. He should give American citizens great explanation how he would reach economic growth. But, from his speech, he did not give a detail about it and just offered random idea which made him powerless. However, his big ideas are make a wall, decrease people who wanna live in America and make NATO supporters pay for protection.

The most unpleasant Trump's plan is how he defining trade policy. The contributor affraid that the defend he used could ruin American economy like reduce salary and get little in return.

link : economist.com/news/leaders/21704792-republican-nominees-ideas-economy-are-thoughtless-and-dangerous-scrimping-sense
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Atikah..
Welcome to Essay Forum
I have read your writing closely. I have found some of grammar mistakes. Following that, you still improve your flow when you wanna summarize the article. I need to harness transitive words appropriately. I really beliebe you can enhance your ability if you practice again and again. happy Writing.

It's very interesting, because I wanna make summary about Donald Trump THIS SECTION IS VERY INTERESTING SINCE IT EXPLAINS ABOUT DONALD TRUMP, ONE OF CANDIDATES OF THE AMERICA PRESIDENT. It's from The Economist website " Trump's Plan for the Economy : Scrimping on Sense BASED ON THE ECONOMIST WEBSITE, TRUMP HAS A PLAN FOR THE ECONOMY SECTOR IN USA. So, I hope you can give me good advises ADVICE and you can read the full article from the link I add below. Thanks!

As we know, Donald Trump is becoming a candidate from Republican Party.

His speech on August 8th was about AN economic strategy.
... explanation how he would reach AN economic growth. But, from his speech HOWEVER, he did not give a detail about ...
However FOLLOWING THAT, his big ideas are TO make a wall, decrease ...

The most unpleasant Trump's plan is how he definES trade policy. The contributor IS affraid AFRAID that the defend he used could ruin American economy like reduce REDUCING salary and get OBTAINING A little in return.

Home / Writing Feedback / SUMMARY ARTICLE : Trump's Ideas for Economy, Will He Make America Great Again?