summary : The world in 2076: The population bomb has imploded

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
This summary will tell us regarding the information about the demographic implosion. In the japan, even though the expectation of life reaches 85 years old, the majority people do not want to fertility because they too busy and shy to procreate. It is clear with the evidence that there are only 1.4 children per woman. The rates number of fertility is two children per woman across the globe. Then, several countries from the Europe and the east of Asia shows that solely at less than 1.5 children. Nowadays, the population in the world always increase since the prediction will reach 9 billion because of high fertility in Afrika. The United Nations make predictions about this situation that it will rise again until 11.2 billion in 2100. Nevertheless, there is no country which can recover regarding fertility due to the demographic doldrums. Furthermore , the expertise of demographic believes that will exist the global crash in 2076. Moreover, Singapore Government preserves their fertility in the lowest proportion.

newscientist
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Riandi, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

...they are too busy and shy to procreate. (Don't forget about 'to be')

... and the east of Asia shows that the solely at less than 1.5 children.

...the population in the world alwayshas increased since the...

...that it will exist the global crash in 2076. (Don't forget about 'SV agreement')

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / summary : The world in 2076: The population bomb has imploded