IELTS TASK 2 - Some support development in agriculture, such as farming industry

madmoiselle 21 / 32 5  
Some support development in agriculture, such as farming industry, creation of new types fruit and vegetable. Others disapprove. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

The advance of technology in agriculture area such as in farming industry has become an intensely debate among public. Some individuals support creation of new types fruit and vegetable, while others contradict to this new development. However, I will discuss these both views in this essay.

Many scientists believe that the enhancement of farming industry leads to positive effects in agriculture world. For instance, by creating new types of fruit and vegetable, it will improve the richness collection of variety of plant. In addition, by doing hybrid to certain fruits and vegetables, the result of these new types plant are better in quality, wherein the contain nutrition is higher than the original ones. Thus, for these reasons, some people support to the advancement in farming industry.

On the other hand, the drawbacks of such improvement in this industry have triggered a controversial among people. This is because the new types of fruit and vegetable that is successfully made, will threaten the originality of plants itself. Moreover, there is a negative effect to the environment, such as damaging the component structures of the ground which is dangerous for insects. Then, in the social-economic aspect, great numbers farmers are menaced losing their job, due to the hybrid plants do not need many labors in the work process. As a consequence, many people opposite to this development.

In conclusion, it is true that the enhancement in agriculture area has created a breakthrough in farming industry. However, in my own perspective, the government had better control farming industry in creating new types of fruit and vegetable by considering the negative effects of such this development to the environment and society.
Hi Rere, as much as I applaud you in noting the suggested approach on your essay, I would also like to let you know that we appreciate the progress that you are exercising towards your writing projects and are deeply honored to be part of each and every writing project that you have.

Now, here's my take on your essay.

- The advancement of technology
- in the agriculture area
- such as in the farming
- beca me an intensely
- debatable subject that arouse
- among public interest .
- Some individuals support the creation
- HoweverTo enlighten us in this issue , I will
- discuss these both views in this essay.

- enhancements done in theof
- farming industry leads to positive
- of plant variety of plant .
- are better in quality,
- wherein the contain nutrition contents is
- support to thethis advancement
- in the farming industry.

There you have it Rere, it's really just minor reviews, corrections and suggestions that will hopefully enhance your essay. For future writing reference, mind the form of the words as well as the characteristics of the sentence you incorporate in your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 - Some support development in agriculture, such as farming industry