IELTS TASK 1: A survey conducted by a university library

opaki1234 1 / 1  

it services in a library

The pie charts illustrate the findings of a conduct carried out by a college library to seek the opinions of full-time and part-time students about the IT support offered by the library and its current opening hours.

It is clear that a larger proportion of full-time students were very satisfied with the IT support than in the case of part-time students. Nevertheless, a great majority of part-time students were very happy with the current opening hours.

In terms of IT support, over half of full-time students were feeling content with the IT support compared with 20% of part-time students. Almost the same percentage of full-time and part-time students were quite happy with the IT service, at 32% and 35% respectively. While only 13% of full-time students were dissatisfied with IT support, this figure was was nearly four times (45%) for part-time students.

The vast majority of both full-time and part-time students were happy with the current opening hours,at 67% and 72%, respectively. 32% of full-time students stated that they were quite happy with current opening hours, compared with 23% of part-time students. Lastly, a small minority of students was not satisfied at all with the opening hours - just 5% or less.

selinastchen 2 / 3 1  
There are some grammar mistakes.
1. conduct is an uncountable noun, so there's no need for an "a"
2. over half of the full-time students
3. happy with the current opening hours

You may want to change some of your words
1. happy => pleased, glad, satisfied
2. compared with 23% of part-time students => while the figure for part-time students was lower, at 23%
OP opaki1234 1 / 1  
@selinastchen
thanks a lot

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1: A survey conducted by a university library