The table below shows the production of cacao beans in six regions between 1992 and 1998.

Thanhdat2510 1 / -  
The chart depicts the quantity of cacao beans manufactured in six distinct areas around the world from 1992 to 1998.
Overall, there was an upward trend in cacao bean production in Asia and South America in all years, and both regions experienced a substantial go-up in production compared to other regions.

In 1992, Asia produced around 119,000 tons, while the figure for South America was much higher, at about 143,000 tons. Six years later, the production of cacao tons in South America reported a remarkable growth to exactly 389,000 tons. Likewise, the cacao beans production in Asia also significantly went up to 436,000 tons. The Oceania region also saw a dramatic rise in production, although the figures were much lower at 40,000 tons in 1992 and 77,000 tons in 1998.

Meanwhile, production in North and Central America, and England, was relatively stable, with figures for both countries fluctuating around 50,000 tons per year. Figures for production in Africa were slightly lower, fluctuating at around 30,000 tons per year, except for a significant rise in production in 1996 where the figure almost reached 120,000 tons.
The summary overview could use some additional information such as a run-down of the 6 countries and the measurement type used for the chart. A more specific reference to the chart type would have also increased the preliminary score. The reader needs a definite description of the image in order to create the correct mental picture in their minds.

It is important to avoid writing in long sentences, presenting run-on sentences, or confusing reference points. You have not proven an ability to write in mixed sentence structure forms. You write only in compressed form and rely on commas, rather than individual sentences. These incorrect writing formats will lead to a failing GRA and C+C score. The result will be a failing task 1 essay score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The table below shows the production of cacao beans in six regions between 1992 and 1998.