Is talent gotten since a person was born?

irhame 52 / 50 25  
It is generally believe that some people are born with certain talents, for instance in sport or music. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Leadership is a talent gotten since a person was born. As such, some people believe that aptitude comes from parent's genes such as playing football or piano. however, not only that, others argue that intensive learning could produce a good talenter in many subjects like in sport and music. Nevertheless, i strongly believe that the best exersice cause pupils acquiring good development in their skills.

Genetic which is planted in body consists the personality as it scientifically could bring attitude from upside to downside in a line's generation. For instance, miley ray cyrus is a good singer in this era, her talent is gotten from his father, billy ray cyrus, who are the country singer in his era. As a result, she can easily achieve success with her incredible aptitude. Therefore, a talent flow from parents to their children.

On the other hand, many a person claims that aptitude will come true with study hard because talent is a potential idea that could be actualised with action such learning. for example, at the age of 14, Manny Pacquiao started learning boxing, then he is the best boxer in this decade. As a result with hard exercises, Pacquiao is often being a winner in some international-boxing exhibitions. Therefore, talent appears with study.

In my opinion, although talent is flowed from parents to their children, it could not be maximalize without study's focus. So, study hard is only solution to develop talent.

To sum up, one side, people belive that a talent is comes from genetic. Others argue that aptitude is gotten from exercise. I strongly belive that study hard could develop a potential talent to maximum capability because talent without action is nothing.
kibz95 16 / 53 15  
Hello Amir,
Your arguments, examples, and your personal opinions are quite lacking in this essay. I understand there is nothing really much to be said about scientific genes, but your example's description is really weak. Cyrus is an innately good singer because her father was good a country singing? There are thousands of talented singers who have children who doesn't have any interest or ability in music. If you want to give an example of lineage genetics, say something like the Mozart lineage back in history. His father was a composer, and his son was also a composer.

Also in the third paragraph, there was barely anything about hard work. What did the boxer do to achieve that? How did he overcome his weakness or obstacles. Its hardly inspiring, and to inspire, you need details.

Finally, allow me to state that an essay is a writing about facts, details, and how you view these facts and details. And yet, you only put two sentences explaining your view. This is really dangerous and weak... I highly suggest you create examples from your life where genetics didn't make you who you are now but rather your efforts.

Hope this helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / Is talent gotten since a person was born?