IELTS task-2, talk about private seconary school

eric628 1 / -  
With rapid development of economics, increasingly amount of private schools opened in big cities. Some parents prefer to send their child to such schools duo to high reputation of graduation. Entering such schools means bigger opportunity to enter a famous universities, even go aboard to studying in world- class colleges, such as Cambridge, Yele . Is this really so optimistic in private high schools? Reality is not the case.

Admittedly, private high schools have many advantages compared with public schools. The tutorial fee of private school is much more expensive than that of public school which means they invest more money to build a high performance educational environment. Firstly, high qualification teachers, in present society, is the powerful advertisement to recuirt children. Private schools can pay attractive salary to employ top-class teachers in different fields, especially in Mathematics, English, and so on. Excellent teachers means high percentage of entering the universities, which is the key parents choose school for their child. Besides this, high investment also can provide high performance teaching equipment. A comfortable environment serve better teaching quality. For instance, virtual teaching system, students can review their class even their teachers are not in the same room.

With these facilities, is it really so idealistic for children to enter universities? It is not the case. High qualification school means high performance students, which brings about more competition. Not every normal family can afford the tutorial fee for such high-end school. Most of students in private school come from rich families, at least middle-class. This could lead to comparation between students in same class, even whole campus. This will cause students focus on material stuff instead of studying which is not healthy for their growing. Such high competitive environment will lead to high pressure for adultdole, which they should not experience under such age.

According statement above, I think Sending children to private schools is a double-edge sword. Many conditions need to be considered. Above all, economic condition of family is most important factor. We need to believe students from public school can go to world-class universities as well. We should not obsess high-end private schools. The top priority for child is to give them a healthy growing environment, which makes them study happily and grow freely.
Where is your prompt? If you don't include it in your essay, it is pretty hard for us to understand your topic and what it expects from you. Make sure you include it when you open new threads.

With rapid development of economics, increasingly amount of private schools opened in big cities.

your sentences have grammar issues. Let's take the first sentence;

With rapid development of economics, increasinglyamount number of private schools opened in big cities.

With rapid development of economies, there is an increasing number of private schools in the major cities. .... Well, this is your hook and it should be strong enough to grab the reader's attention as well as it should be relevant to the topic. This sentence is not so relevant and also not so catchy.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS task-2, talk about private seconary school