TOEFL essay--In a team, those who do not accept others' criticism can not succeed

daliqin 4 / 12  
In a team, those who do not accept others' criticism can not succeed

Although some people like to reject others' criticism in a team as a symbol to their unique wisdom, but I suppose those people are not likely to succeed. Here are the reasons.

Rejecting others' criticism may bring lose to the team. As we all know, only if the whole team achieved the goal, can everyone of the team really gain their own success. So if anyone in this team does not accept others' criticism, they don't admit their fault and keep holding different opinions on problems, it will be hard for the team to reach one aim together, in case like that the efforts everyone made will be seriously reduced. Besides, if criticism is not accepted, it may lead to an argument or even a quarrel among teammates, harmony ambience will no more existed, everyone in this team will get involved, no one will succeed that way.

On the other hand, people like that may be helpless when troubles come. If someone always keeps other's criticism outside, there will be less people in the team to give advice to them, wrong behaviors become part of them because no one would tell them what is the right thing they should do, even no one would like to help them when they are in a real trouble, and they're more likely to lose. For people like that, no one will believe they will make a success.

No criticism means no progress. The environment we lived in just like a big team, people around us are our teammate. If we did something wrong but keep criticism outside, then we keep the world outside, because we don't give ourselves chances to correct them. We will never grow up in that way, never make progress, and never succeed either.

To sum up, we should always keep our door open to the outside world, letting criticism comes in, refine ourselves all the time, in that way we part of the team are more likely to succeed.
mrxkms 3 / 5  
Nice ideas, I like them. I hope my corrections are useful.
OP daliqin 4 / 12  
dear mrxkms:
thanks for your corrections, it's helpful! i'll pay attention to those mistakes~:]
tdamqnova 3 / 8  
I like your essay a lot.the arguments are clear and the main idea is good supported.Also Ii think your structure is very good, what make my impression when I read essays in the forum. :))
OP daliqin 4 / 12  
Oh, really? thanks for your evaluate :] i'm appreciated!!

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL essay--In a team, those who do not accept others' criticism can not succeed