Team sports at school are the best way to teach children how to cooperate with others

phong1234 1 / -  

The best way to teach children to cooperate is through team sports at school

Cooperation is an essential skill that children need to learn in order to succeed in life. Some people believe that team sports at school are the best way to teach children how to cooperate with others. However, I disagree with this view and think that there are other more effective ways to foster cooperation among children.

One reason why I think team sports are not the best way to teach cooperation is that they can also promote competition and conflict. Children who play team sports may develop a sense of rivalry and hostility towards their opponents, which can hinder their ability to cooperate with them in other situations. Moreover, team sports may create inequality and exclusion among children, as some as may be more skilled or popular than others, and some may be left out or bullied by their teammates.

Another reason is that they are not suitable for all children. Children have different interests and abilities , and some may not enjoy or excel at team sports. Forcing them to participate in may make them feel frustrated, bored, or embarrassed, which can affect their self-esteem and motivation. Furthermore, team sports may not be accessible or affordable for all, as they may require special equipment, facilities, and coaching.

Therefore, I think that there are other better ways to teach cooperation to children than team sports at school. For example, cooperative learning activities in the classroom can help children work together on academic tasks and share their ideas and opinions. Additionally, extracurricular clubs and societies can offer children opportunities to cooperate with others who have similar interests and passions. Finally, community service projects can encourage children to cooperate with each other and with people from different backgrounds and cultures.

In conclusion, although do team sports also have varies advantages, I believe that there are other more effective and inclusive ways to foster cooperation among children.
Are you sure you can write 314 words in 40 minutes? Have you timed yourself within that given allowance? You need to be sure you can do it otherwise you will end up with an open ended essay on exam day and lose the opportunity to get a passing score. Non concluded essays suffer an automatic failing score so be sure you can write that many words. You also do not need to write 5 paragraphs for this essay. You only need to present 4 paragraphs since this is a single opinion presentation. Do not worry though, you did a good job of explaining your beliefs so I know that you will get a passing score with this presentation. However, you should be careful about the open ended problem you may have with the extensive word count.

Home / Writing Feedback / Team sports at school are the best way to teach children how to cooperate with others