Technology in education: Disadvantages (people rely too much on computers)

onji09 1 / 2  
Nowadays the sophisticated technology increase dramatically, like computer and internet. There have a lot of advantages for education. However, people rely too much on computers. The information on Internet makes them acquire all answers they need without having to practice. As consequently they become passive and do not socialize, as if it did not need a teacher, because they can learn everything on their own through in Internet. Another disadvantages, they do not become proficient in some basic skills and being indifferent to the environment. Internet gives you information how to work in teams or become a good leader, but you cannot feel became a real member of team or a leader. You only get a theory from Internet, but not in practice. Internet cannot filter information for users, people can obtain any information that they want such as pornography, violence, gossip, lifestyle, and others can access them anytime and anywhere.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Siti, the detailed descriptions below are my remarks toward your essay development. I hope you can follow through the feedback given.

- NowadaysThese days,the sophisticated technology has increased dramatically, likeparticularly computer and internet.
- ThereThey have a lot of advantages for education.
- However, it is unfortunate that people rely too much on computers, especially the Internet.
- The information that they got from theon Internet makes them acquire all answers that they needed without having toprior practice.
- As a consequence,consequently they become passive and insociabledo not socialize , as if ittheydiddo not need a teacher, because they can learn everything on their own through inthe Internet.

- Another disadvantage is that they do not become proficient inbecome lack of some basic skills and being indifferent to the environment.become different than others.

- The Internet gives youpeople information about how to work in teams or become a good leader, but youpeople cannot feel how is it like to bebecame a real member of team or a leader.

- Theyyou only get a theory from the Internet, but not in practice.
- Moreover,the Internet cannot filter information for users, people can easily obtain any information that they want...

As you can see Siti, there are some corrections that might be useful for your future practices. Good luck for the next one :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Technology in education: Disadvantages (people rely too much on computers)