TED Pete Alcorn: The world in 2200

mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
Pete Alcorn used to be a Malthusian. He has a mindset about model of the world: blowing up population and small planet is going to be a bad for inhabitans. The U.N's population data displayed that the trend of population in the world are going to decline. The economist see the decline with stagnatin and depression, but the dwindle of the population have two advantages economic impacts.

Firts of all, a few people need a few land to live in, so, it can reduve land use of slums areas in big cities. Cost of land will dropp and it begins to decline the rate of property. Secondly, a declining population means that job vacancy will incline because the number of population less that the vacancy.

After passing the declining phase, we wiil settle in and start adequate future. The transitions are dangerous phase to pass when the land owners lose their money and labor demand more salary. We carry on the bright future.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear Mdmanhuri77, here are some advices for your summary, feel free to correct me,

it can reduve land --> reduce

Secondly, a declining population means --> "means" change to represent

will incline because the number of population less that the vacancy -->

will incline as the population is less than the vacancy

we wiil settle in and start adequate future -->

people (they) will start to settle in

The transitions are dangerous phase to pass when the land owners losetheir money and labor demand more salary-->

Meanwhile, the transitions are at dangerous phases to pass on as the land owners lose their money, while the labor also demand more salary

We carry on the bright future --> I suggest you change the last sentence with conclusion (better statement)

Hope it helps you to improve your essay,

Regards
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
... planet is going to be a bad for inhabitans.

the U.N's population data displayed that the trend of population in the world areis going to decline.

... but the dwindle of the population haveHAS two advantages economic impacts.

advantages and impacts are contradicted.

Cost of land will drop and it begins to declineaffect to the declining of the rate of property.

Secondly, a declining population means that job vacancy will incline because ...

ineffective sentence

The transitions are A dangerous phase (...) lose their money and while labor demand more salary.

at all, you need to be careful in spelling words. concern about some minor errors like using of article and singular/plural issue. besides, still you need to pay attention on your sentence structure

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Pete Alcorn: The world in 2200