TED Summary: How to Look Inside the Brain

erwiin1 9 / 17  
Today we can see what is inside of the brain rather than just look at its overall shape. New chemical stains for brain tissue were developed and they gave us our first glimpses at brain wiring. What really launched modern neuroscience was a stain called the Golgi stain. Neurons do not operate alone, but rather make connections with others. Now sometimes neuroscientist need to identify individual molecular components of neurons, molecules, rather than the entire cell. There are several ways of doing this, but one of the most popular ones involves using antibodies. Antibodies are the henchmen of the immune system. It turns out that they are so useful to the immune system because they can recognize specific molecules.
Fatirtalent 12 / 19  
Today we can see what is inside of the brain rather ...
New chemical stains for brain tissue were developed ...
What really launched modern neuroscience was a stain called the Golgi stain.

... but rather make connections with other s.
... components of neurons, molecules, rather than the entire cell . There are several ways of doing this, but one of the most popular ones involves using antibodies .

It turns out that they are so useful to the immune system because they can recognize specific molecules.
Hi Erwin, kindly find below remarks for additional modification.

- TodayNowadays, we can seeanalyze what is inside
- ofourthe brain rather than
- glimpses atof our brains wiring.

- was a str ain called the Golgi str ain. - Neurons does not operate alone,

There you have it Erwin, as you can see, there's not much to correct in your summary essay, it is a well managed essay, however, for future writing reference, mind the little details in your sentences, especially if they are vital information that is needed in order to understand the idea and the thoughts of the summary and for your readers to keep track of the purpose of the essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary: How to Look Inside the Brain