[IELTS] Teenagers with unpaid work is justifiable!

pinkyjuju 2 / -  
Some people think that all teenagers should be required to do unpaid work in their free time to help the local community. They believe this would benefit both the individual teenager and society as a whole.

Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, society has to face with many issues and need supports very much. Some people say that local community can be received helps from teenagers through unpaid work. I do agree with the this idea. It has many advantages not only for each individual teenager but also for society.

Teenagers are more and more active now, they are not only good at study but also good at social work. Voluntary activities help them develop in positive way. There are several explanations for my belief. Firstly, teenagers can develop many skills thanks to unpaid work, for instance: communication skill, living skill, team-work skill. Secondly, they get the chances to make new friends and extend relation. In addition, voluntary work gives make their biography more beautiful, it is very useful for their future both studying abroad and applying for jobs. Thus, unpaid work help teenagers live positively.

Besides, teenagers who take part in voluntary activities contribute benefits for community. Society is decreased social burden such as porvety or environmental pollution. Furthermore, unpaid work creates the confidence and the hope for unlucky people then they can pass over their misfortunes. Since, society will develop unshakably.

As can clearly seen from above evidences, voluntary activities are useful for teenagers to help themselves and community. Consequently, they should do unpaid work as much as possible.
Teenagers are more and morevery active nowadays

they are not only good at studystudies but also good at social work.

----- as Ahmad suggested, you better rephrase this sentence because your idea does not come out with a serious note;
They are capable of managing several tasks together with their studies.

Besides, teenagers who take part in voluntarycommunit y activities contribute benefitsforto its well beingcommunit y.

Society is decreased socialburdened with issues such as porvety or environmental pollution.

Furthermore, unpaid work createsbuilds the confidence and the hope for unluckyin unprivileged and needy people and then they can pass over their misfortuneslive with a hope . Since, society will develop unshakably.

-------------- You need to give a specific example for this reason. For example, you can say that certain functions of elders homes are taken care of unpaid community works that ease off the burden of maintaining such homes for the elders.

Home / Writing Feedback / [IELTS] Teenagers with unpaid work is justifiable!