I listed my comments and suggestions below :-)
Telling truth has been a debatable issue among people from the past till now. Sometimes, there is a situation that people prefer to lie or hide the truth. They justify themselves that telling truth is not only appropriate and reasonable but it makes problem occasionally. Nevertheless something former is said, in my opinion, it is very important that people tell truth to each other in any relationship they have.
- You need a hook to reel in the reader. Something along the lines of" "The truth is over-rated". That is what most people who believe dishonesty gets them farther believe. They are the people who love to debate the merits of telling the truth. Sometimes, a lie does work. Sometimes the truth works better. Both sides have its reasonable pros and cons. Let's look at both sides of the argument. It's worth a look even though I believe that one can never go wrong by telling the truth."
To begin with, I believe in no lie between friends is very helpful to friendship . It is common among People tell some white lie to their friends avoid making them sad. They think that if they tell truth, their friends become upset and their friendship goes on ruin. For example, brad desires to be an actor but he has no gift in acting. His dream is not accordance to his talent. But his friends because of satisfying him tell him lie. They give him compliment. As a result, brad thinks that he acts excellently and can be a successful actor. He becomes ambitious and destroys his opportunities.
- You should present at least one paragraph in support of lying before you launch into the reasons you don't believe in it in order to create a balanced discussion.
- ... I believe that not lying among friends preserves the friendship.
While white lies may be told to avoid hurting a friend's feelings, that small lie has the opposite effect on the friendship. In trying to avoid confrontation, the lies help to build up anger and resentment of one another instead. It promotes back talking and rumor spreading.
- Try to tell another story, the one you used does not show how the lies affected the friendship. Your statements should always prove the harm that lies bring to friendships.
Second, truth make people rely on each other. Believe or not, lie builds a wall of separation among people. For instance, in advertisement, if a company tells lie to people and promotes a product in a tricky way, after that people do not buy its product. This company obtains a negative reputation among people and goes to a wrong direction.
- While this a good point of view, you need to discuss it in a better manner. I would suggest something like this; "The truth helps build trust among people. It allows us to rely on one another in times of need. Lies tend to build walls that separate people. Consider this; would you rather have a friend who says yes to everything you want to do and then during an argument, have her tell you that she never wanted to do those things but she just wanted to please you? Or would you rather have a friend who says no to some things you say or want to do and opposes you when needed? The latter remains a lifetime friend to you because you always know where you stand with each other while the other leaves you because she does not consider you a friend anymore. "
Finally, it can be said telling truth has a significant role in any relationship between people. People with telling truth can rely on each other. This makes their relationships steady and secure .
- For those reasons, I believe that telling the truth plays a significant role in friendship and relationship building between people. We need to tell the truth so that we can trust each other. Without the truth, there won't be any secure and steady relationships.
- This is a first person essay so, while you can use second person in the body, the introduction and conclusion must be in first person form.