Do you think that emailing and texting reduce the togetherness? Writing Task 2

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The existence of email and messaging decreases people interactions to their friends. Undoubtedly, every progress in technology has positive and negative consequences. However I believe that the benefit aspects are more than the weakness aspects.

As far as I know, people in the past time met their friend directly. They will come to their friends' home then spend their time together. They could chit-chat all day long. At the present time, it is already changed. The activity of everyone makes them seldom to meet. Fortunately, technology expands. Technology has a role as messenger of communication. Messaging and mail are examples of technology innovation for people to interact. For example, to inform the news, someone did not need to come to his/her friends' home to extend the information. She or he only need to text her/his friends. The information will sooner arrive. Through email and texting, she/he can make appointments to meet up wherever they want.

In my view, the distance is not a reason for people to do not meet their friends. Even distance separate them, messaging and mail can bring them closer. They are basically not encounter directly, but they can still meet and sharing in cyber space indirectly. For example, someone who wants to chat with his/her friends in abroad, she/he does not need to travel abroad. She/he only needs to type a text or an email and then sending it to her/his friends. It must be cheaper than going overseas.

In conclusions, messaging and email make people easier to communicate. They help people meet their friends indirectly. As a result, they can still closer each other. As long as internet connection is available, the purpose of communication can be reached.
RezaAnandatama17 8 / 14 3  
The existence of email and messaging decreases people interactions to their friends The existence of email and messaging come to disturb societies' relation with others. This is because people are bound to spend their pastime with such cutting-edge technology for communication rather than going out with their acquaintances. Undoubtedly, While I am standing in the line of opponent such issue, I also claim that the benefit aspects are more than the weakness aspects.
Hi Hikuma, below are my suggestions on your essay;

- As far as I know, people in the past time metmeets their friend directly.
- They will come tovisit their - friends'( the word "friends" does not need an apostrophe )
- home thenand spend their time - At the present time, it isNowadays, it has already changed.
- Their activity
- of everyone makes them seldom to meet.

- Fortunately, technology expandscontinue to evolve .
- to informlearn the news, - someone did not need to comeno one needs to seeto his/her friends'
-She or he onlyThey just need to - text her/his friendsthem .
- The information will sooner arrive. Throughis also passed on through email and texting,
- she/hethey can make

There you have it Hikuma, this is just a few suggestions that will hopefully enhance your essay,I should be able to provide you further modifications for the rest of the essay.
KhatarizNS 3 / 5  
Hi Hirani
Here are some suggestion from me

However I believe that the benefit aspects are more than the weakness aspects. >> However I believe that there are more benefit aspects that negative ones.

They are basically not encounter directly >> Basically, they are not ecountering directly

maybe it is just rephrasing corrections. And I want to say to avoid saying "he/she", you should say "people" instead
Hi Hikuma, below are my final thoughts for your essay;

- to do not meet their friends.
- Even distance separate them,(- this part of the sentence is not necessary as we have established the idea in the previous sentence)- M essaging and mail can ...

- They are basically not encounter directly, but they can still meetsee and
- sharingshare in cyber space indirectly.
- his/hertheir friends in abroad,
- she/he does notthey don't need
- She/heThey only needs
- ... an email and then sending it to her/histhem to friends.
- It's alsomust be cheaper than going overseas.

- In conclusions , messaging and email
- make peoplecreates an
- easier way to communicate.
- can still be closer to each other.
- As long as the internet

There you have it Hikuma, I hope this final thoughts are helpful and even more valuable to your revision. Should you need further assistance, do let us know and we will be here for you.
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Hirani,

- ... the benefit aspects are morebigger than the weakness aspects.
- As far as I know, people in the past time metmeets their friend directly. They will come to their friends'friendshomehouse then spend their time together.

- Messaging and mail mailing are examples of ...
As i know if you use conjunction you need to use same structure. for instance, messaging and mailing (Verb -ing and Verb -ing)
Hopefully it helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you think that emailing and texting reduce the togetherness? Writing Task 2