Whether would you think is more important, the book or the cover?

jenniep 1 / -  

Dress code in businesses?

Conventional wisdom held that the book is better than the cover . The case remains a controversial topic within some organizations as to whether their staff should dress decently or improve the quality in working . While some believe that it is advisable for their employees to be well-dressed , i am of the opinion raised by others that it is the quality of the work that matters rather than the appearance .

On the one hand , advocates of the policy in which employees should dress smartly have their valid reasons . Firstly , a group of formally dressed employees can bring about better image for the organizations . Such business are more likely to gain public recognition to beautify their reputation . In this way ,they can stand better chance of attracting their prospective customers or business counterparts to ensure a stable growth of the organization. Secondly , having staff dressed in formal attire can create a sense of professionalism within the organization system . If employees are well-dressed , they are more likely to feel confident and have a better self-esteem when working with their colleagues or clients . Reasearch also shows that maintaining a professional working environment urge other emplyees and their boss to focus more on the job they are working on , come up with more ideas and thus , boosting productivity and efficiency . However , this line of reasoning is not sound as applying the policy into real circumstances can render employees susceptible to discrimination or disrespect just because they cannot afford to dress in those so-called gorgeous garments .

On the other hand , i believe the future of the organization lies in the quality of the work . Responsibility , genuity and sensibility are what build up a great virtue of an organization . A group of well-qualified employees can ensure better performance and bring about positive impacts on the association 's pace of growth . They are more likely to come up with ingenious solutions to a certain problem and are well-trained to adapt to the ever-changing economy status quo in order to sustain the growth of their organization . Its reputation may also be positively affected for all the great work and hence, appealing to other business counterparts.

In conclusion , there are several feasible reasons behind the idea of requiring employees to dress smartly . However , what sustain the organization to grow and develop mostly depends on the hard and great work amongst each staff , rather than the exterior look .
Conventional wisdom held that the book is better than the cover .

Did you mean to use that as the hook for your opening statement? If you did then you did not do it successfully. since this statement is not part of the original discussion presentation, then it did not blend in with the rest of your paraphrasing. It actually lessened the effectivity of the statement. Avoid using references that are not part of the original. It will keep the discussion an point.

The discussion calls for a 3 paragraph discussion. Your presentation is only based on your personal perspectives and opinions. There needs to be 2 explanations that support eachpublic opinion before youpick a side or opinion to support. clearly, this isan incorrectly formatted response that will receive deductions due to incorrect response formatting.

Home / Writing Feedback / Whether would you think is more important, the book or the cover?