how to tie back to thesis in formal essay?

khzul /  
hi all
i need correction on my eassy i think i have a lot of grammer mistakes and also my example and details doesn't support to the thesis statement that much. my instroctur told me that i have have to tie back to thesis but i don't know how to do. please help me out

here it goes:
According to the reading in New Direction book, cross cultural communication is difficult to through it depending on their cultural background and their nationality. Therefore it doesn't matter what nationality we are from, adapting in new culture is very challenging for any foreigners. Especially compared to other immigrant groups, Arab have had a more though time in adapting to the American way of life because American and Arabs culture is almost different every facet of life. Based on the readings (New Direction) and my experience Dr. Kershavars should cover Arab attitudes about non verbal behavior, learning concept of time and relationship.

Understanding non verbal behavior is one of the attribute to adapting new culture. In my experience, I noticed that it has always been different depending on people's culture background. For example, "Middle Eastern get much of their information through their sense of smells and touch," (page#22, New Direction) it considers kind of weird in American culture. Also Arabs do a lot of eye contact and smiling on the other hand, in some Asian countries that means disrespectful.

Especially for professor of the University, understanding the concept of time is necessary in every country because there are a lot of conflicts between concepts of time in around the world. I used to have an Egyptian boyfriend when I came to America in first time. One time I invited him for dinner at 5 o'clock, he finally came at 6:30. During that time I was so pieced and felt like he wasn't respectful with me but I figured out the concept of time in his country that was a piece of cake.

According to the article "The concept of friendship" written by Margaret (page #40, New Direction):" Equally important to the relationship is the duty of a friend to give help and do favors to the best of his or her ability for Arabs," so therefore the relationship between people are personated in their culture. Also they don't have a concept of word "privacy." As from their life in movie or from news they don't require as much personal space as Americans do.

In conclusion, not only for Persian countries the cross cultural communication between countries takes a lot of time. Once people get it, it is easy to adapt in every culture.
Hmmmm . . . notice your account has been suspended. I'm guessing you weren't giving useful feedback on other people's essays, so you can't reasonably expect to get any yourself.

Home / Writing Feedback / how to tie back to thesis in formal essay?