Time Summary: Russia and Iran Fly Across a Key Threshold in the Middle East

jomul01 14 / 14 1  
Iran allowed Russia's bombers to fly from it's base to attack rebels in Syria. This condition leads a growing of pro-Moscow movement. Moreover, sophisticated air-defense system is been provided by Russia to Tehran recently which caused the relation between this two anti-U.S becomes warm. Many analysts interpreted this condition as another Russia's poke to U.S and its ally, also as an advance to be seen as major military power.

T-22M3 and Su-34 tactical bombing took off from Hamedan airbase, in addition they have warned the U.S military to "don't stand out in their way". The targets include the number of ammo depots, command posts, and training camps.

An enormous political effect seems inevitably. Such an explicit bold purpose to maintain Bahar Assad in reign and this war that has been happening for more than 5 years, put Syria in total turmoil. Even though the U.S has accused Russia of indiscriminate, this action means nothing since the Russia maneuver also comes with smashing geo-political thresholds.

time.com/4454681/russia-iran-fly-bombers-syria-middle-east/
KhatarizNS 3 / 5  
Hello jomul01
Here are some corrections from me:

to fly from its base to attack rebels in Syria

This condition leads ato growing of

Many analysts interpreted this condition as another poke from Russia's poke to U.S and its allies

The targets include the number of ammo depots

Even though the U.S has accused Russia of indiscrimination
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hello Sony.
I am very keen on reading your summary. This has been free of the major errors grammatically. However, I will give some correction to finalize your summary. Please, you meet them and follow well.

to fly from it's ITS (It needs a possessive pronoun) base
Moreover, A sophisticated air-defense system is been WAS provided (...) the relation between this THESE two anti-U.S becomes warm.

BOMB TACTICS OF T-22M3 and Su-34 tactical bombing took off from Hamedan airbase, . in (This is a transitive word, not a conjunction so that you have to write period here) IN addition, they have (...) in their way". INTERESTINGLY, The targets include ...

An enormous political effect seems inevitably INEVITABLE (there should be an adjective, not an adverb because the word "seem" relates to the sense).

Such an explicit bold purpose to maintain MAINTAINING Bahar Assad in THE reign, and this war that has been happening for more than 5 years, AND put Syria in total turmoil.

Note: You should review again about the use of the transitive words, so the readers can move on from a topic to another topic smoothly.

I believe you can show your skill greatly in the next writing.
Dude, Practice more and more. It will attend deep understand about the writing.
Happy Writing
------------------

Home / Writing Feedback / Time Summary: Russia and Iran Fly Across a Key Threshold in the Middle East