TOPIC:disagree or agree-it is impossible to be completely honest with your friend.

gleam 3 / 3  
ANY SUGGESTIONS IS APPRECIATED!! THX~~
Children are always told to be an honest person when they grown up, and the story of "the wolf is coming" is popular unfailing, but however, considering the probable negative feelings of friends an I after the truth exposed, I don't agree with the statement, and I think it is unadvisable to be completely honest with my friends.

To begin, have you ever hear a term called "white lies?" It means, if your true word may hurt your friends or cause an even worse situation, it is better for you to think secondly about what to say then. Virtually, it is a good word. For example, when your friends is wearing an expensive ceremonial dress and preparing to perform on the stage, will you tell her that this dress is actually ugly and you have ever seen it in the supermarket? Of course you won't, because if you tell her the truth, her performance will probably facing a discount, and so do your friendship. Thus, it is necessary to consider others' feelings, and make a appropriate decision whether to be honest this time.

Apart from your friends, your own feeling is also important. As the old Chinese saying goes: "family scandal should not be broadcast," which means every one in the families has his or her own secrets, and there is no need for them to speak out, and in turn hurt themselves. This point is easy to understand that if you are a normal person, will you tell your teacher that you are going to cheat in the next day's exam?

Aren't there any benefit of telling the truth? On every condition the answer will be yes. Honesty is a precious quality which can make your friendship stronger and pure, and only by exchange your true feelings and thoughts with each other, will you obtain a "heart to heart" friend of life. Consequence, most of the time we should be a honest person.

In sum, although honesty is a precious and important quality of human beings, when telling the truth may cause bad effect and hurt your relationship with your friend, or your true word is private about your family, it is better for you not to be completely honest with your friends.
joah5454 - / 14 2  
Children are always told to be an honest person when they grown up

Children are always told to be honest people when they grow up

but however

Repetitive. But = however, so you don't need both.

Please leave a like? I'm trying to delete my posts(:

Home / Writing Feedback / TOPIC:disagree or agree-it is impossible to be completely honest with your friend.