IELTS topic: Companies should provide sports and social facilities for local communities

albytoxic 1 / -  

businesses duty to provide social services to communities

This is an extremely practical opinion that most of citizens in their country cares about.In my opinion,I disagree with this idea of companies providing social services to communities,to improve life condition like social service such as playground,park,bus service,etc,...I really think this is about the local goverment policy not company's duty.Answering this,we do taxes,which we pay the goverment to improve our lives,not just police,not just roads but also our active life too like sports and social facilities as I said above.On the other hand,companies don't receive people's cash so clearly that they don't have the responsiblities to provide those services.Just to be clear,not saying that they can't help,in fact there are hundreds of companies help to build hospital,S.O.S houses,park,...Help is always needed for those who have bad condition.Considering that the goverment held the most important jobs:running a country,but indeed that as a powerful agency,they need to provide best place to live for the people.Furthermore,improving people's life condition will gain people's trust which needs for a goverment running a country.Companies in fact they do pay for taxes which also contributed to the govermant bank,they already take part in improving people's lives,so its obvious that they dont have duty to do that.In general,we all share the responsibilities to make our community a better place to live but mostly that's the responsiblilies of the goverment,not company
Please refrain from practice essays until you have become more familiar with the general paragraph format and specific opinion presentation typer for the task 2 essay. This needs to follow the standard 4 paragraph discussion composed of 4-5 sentences with a clearly outlined opinion presentation. The 5 paragraph optional presentation is sometimes used when asked to discuss both views and offer an opinion.There is also the word count minimum of 250 words for each essay, regardless of discussion type.

Based on the aforementioned explanation,I am sure you can understand why this essay cannot recieve a passing score. It has to be given a failing score due as it misses out on the required presentation requirements.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS topic: Companies should provide sports and social facilities for local communities