writing task2 : topic corona virus agree or disagree . I have just written task 2

vanderkiller 1 / 1  

Mev-corona virus

Mev-corona is such a pandemic emergency now . I agree with it
Mev -corona is old virus but rating of tranmission virus fast expanding . The rises of virus is dramatically go up which causes instand death
Virus was first defined at A.S in 2012 caused the viral respiratory disease . Normally it's symptoms include fever , cough and shortness breath as the same as flu . However the different between the disease and the another types flu that starts 1 day and up 7 days . Otherwise the new pandemic due to faster die than normal flu . The new virus has been discovered in Wuhan , China spread quickly aroung the world . Right now, the confirmed cases inflected around the world are more than 70.000 cases and the confirmed deaths are over 1200 humans . The virus spreads from person to person by these droplets of an infected person . The pandemic is very dangerous now but some peoples not to afraid about it because we have several protection which is advised by WHO . Fristly , you can wash your hand at least 20 minutes before eating and after coughing or sneezing . Avoid going to the crowned places and covering your face by mask

Although the pandemic is dangerous but we have more basicly steps to protect ourselves to the virus

p/s I have just written task 2 . Thank you for feedback every one . I 'm glad to see more comments clearly about my essay
WARNING ! STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SCORE ESSAYS !! STUDENT SCORING = SUSPENSION !!!

I cannot properly review this essay because it is a failing score discussion. A task 2 essay always has a minimum of 250 words. You only have 214 words. Due to the points deducted for the missing word count In this case, your deduction will be at least .25 in the score band because of the missing word count. Add the other grammatical, lexical, and clarity issues with your writing and your work will ensure that you cannot pass the test. You may want to write another essay and this time, post the full prompt that was given for the discussion so that you can receive a proper review and score assessment from me. I'll give you a chance. You are obviously a first timer who is doing self study. So I'll give you a break and let you have a do-over on your first essay.
OP vanderkiller 1 / 1  
thank you examiner for clearly feedback
yes , I 'm doing mysefl study
and this is first time I've written task2 essay
hope you give me receive a proper in email please

examiner
Could you show me how to write the task2 ilet with tillte : Most people have forgotten the meaning behind traditional or religious festivals;
during festival periods, people nowadays only want to enjoy themselves.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Home / Writing Feedback / writing task2 : topic corona virus agree or disagree . I have just written task 2