A topic of interest regarding the money for building the roads rather than new railways

minh23102006 1 / -  

Governments should spend money on railways rather than roads

The leaders of many countries ought to use money for building more than railways than the roads has been a topic of interest . While i accept that there are some advantages of this activity, they pale in the other merits of spending money for normal roads.

Granted , one might argue that there are several acknowledged benefits of investing financial resources for roads of trains.It can be a good choice to replace the other public transports such as bus or plane when travelling in the country.However,the offense of people about moving is often not too far,and using public means of transport or private vehicle is more convenient than the train.Besides,some people tend to use the vehicles traveling on the roads more than trains running on the rails and many people even do not know how to buy a train ticket . It is very clear to prove that people prefer use the roads to the railways.Therefore, although the advantages of this idea are hard to deny,i think there are many better ways for government to develop the transportation services.

There are numerous methods to use the money for inventing money for roads.First , financial resources should be utilised for improving the roads that are in bad status to help people travel safer.There are many parts of normal roads have not been fixed for a long time,so spending money for it can be a good idea.Second,government should have support packages for people using public transports such as bus,taxi or reduce taxes for private vehicles.This may help the economic develop faster and better thanks to the increasing demand of people when travelling

To sum up, whether or not investing money for rail roads is always the topic which is interested.Although the benefits of it is indisputable,i think choosing there are many better ways that can replace the argument that it is advisable to pay for railway investment.
The prompt for this essay asks you to discuss "To what extent do you agree or disagree?" You are not being asked to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the proposed topic. So, based on the incorrect response to the prompt, you will get a failing score as a preliminary task accuracy consideration. You did not align your response to the prompt. It is in the incorrect format. So even though you did an acceptable job in restating the prompt, the incorrect writer's opinion will result in a failing portion for the score. Now, you will be given points for all of the discussion you provided and the language use and sentence clarity but, these will not be enough to result in a passing score for you in this test.

Home / Writing Feedback / A topic of interest regarding the money for building the roads rather than new railways