TOEFL topic: STUDYING ABROAD - LIKES AND DISLIKES

tarbiat 3 / 6  
Topic: You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience?

Is Studying Abroad Difficult?

Some people think that study abroad really good experiment and other people abhor it. But in my view this have some Advantage and disadvantage which I would explore most primary of them as follows. First I think when I go to new place I would get new information which make me stronger in my major. For example last week I went to my neighborhood country and saw that those student studied just in university. It was very usual behavior between them. They said that atmosphere of university motive us that study more.

Second when I go to new place I would be accustomed with new method and would be helpful for me. For example for a chemist student which is my major it is very important to be costume with variety of purification method. I often use crystallization for purification of my product, but it is not always useful. In my traveling to Japan, I went to a chemistry lab which was used chromatography method for purification.

However, I think generally change is good, by the way there is some disadvantage in study abroad. For example when you be far away from your home for long time, you may get homesick.

Another disadvantage of study abroad is being unaccustomed at first. For example when was in International University of China saw they eat meat of dog or had some special behavior in their greeting. These stuff was very awesome for me at the first.

In the end I like study abroad, although has some difficulty. I can be accustomed with another culture and get new information and new method for solving my problems.

words: 273
NK21 1 / 5  
There is a lot of grammatical issues, if english is your second language have a native speaker go through it with you, it should be aapparent to him and maybe you what the issues are when they are said aloud
Some people think that studying abroad is really good experiment and other people abhor it.

.... be careful when you use synonyms. If you are not sure of their usage better not use them because they may give a very different meaning than what you really expected.
OP tarbiat 3 / 6  
thank you. Thank you I am looking forward to get some more corrections from you.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL topic: STUDYING ABROAD - LIKES AND DISLIKES