IELTS Writing Task 2, topic is about technology and the relationship between people

ThuyKieu 1 / -  

technology effect on the communication among people

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships that people make? Has this been a positive or negative development?

Stepping into the 21st century, technology has appeared to develop strongly, which automatically impact on the relationship of human through many distinct ways. In my view, there are both positive and negative effects.

The technology innovation has significant influences on various relationships. Social network and Internet devices allow people to contact with each other were it not for meeting. For typical example, Singapore professors organized an interview with my Vietnamese teacher via the skype software to decide whether he was gotten scholarship or not. In addition, the advanced technology is used to provide not only knowledge for students through several education websites of teachers without going to the tutorial center but also updated news or information over the world. Besides, many people add new friend or find people who they are able to relieve moods due to using social network such as Facebook, Twitter.

State-of-the-art technology brings about both positive and negative effects. In the bright side, interacting by the form of social networks, like email, yahoo, and phone help people save time and travelling expenses, also the performance is not lower than face to face meeting. Instead of choosing a vehicle and a suitable dress, people can be at home and using the Internet to work even if they ignore whether. In the dark side, new communication technology can lead to isolating people and discouraging real interaction. Some people are immersed in the virtual world as well as making friend online rather than establishing real relationships.

In conclusion, it is true that technology advancements play an important role in these days but we should not abuse using the Internet to get a healthy lifestyle.
cao1km 8 / 16 5  
which automatically impacts
through in many distinct ways

The technology innovations have significant influences
were it not for meeting --> I'm not sure what this phase means

helps people save time

You have a fairly concise and quite comprehensive essay. I have found some grammatical errors as indicated above. I like your third paragraph. Hope you'll have fun.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Writing Task 2, topic is about technology and the relationship between people