Task 1 - Total words spoken to child compare with Children's total Vocabulary size

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
The graphs compare the quantity of words, what children spoken in three different categories which is measured in millions and the aggregate of vocabularies well posted by them in range a year. Overall, both occurred a significant increase in using language with toddlers aged 12 to 48 months.

Aged 12 months, the number of words children stood at approximately 10 million for their speaking although, they still do not have any vocabulary size until they are 16 months. Then over following a half year, they gained improvement for their vocabs which is followed by the amount of a slight rise in talking at approach 20 million words for higher-talking families. At the same time, the sum of words of baby's chatting in the lowest-talking families around 7 million and category lower-talking family between both of them.

Aged 24 months, there is a large difference in the number of toddlers' vocabularies for higher-talking families collate with others which groups of lower and lowest-talking families. Both have similar patterns until the end of the period. In the last, the improvement of acquiring vocabularies are proved rising total words spoken by the child.

broerjuang 5 / 6 1  
Aged 12 months, the number of words children stood at approximately 10 million for their speaking although, they still do not have any vocabulary size until they are 16 months

Don't put comma after although except you put it on the beginning of the sentence.
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  

what children spoken is not same meaning as total words spoken to child.
Please be careful when you paraphrase the sentences.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Let me help you polish the first paragraph.
The two line graphs show the relationship in the numbers of words spoken and vocabularies in use that children could produce. As it can be seen, frequency range of talking affects language acquisition. In any case, children with family with higher-talking frequency are more likely to talk more and have more vocabularies in use.

the number of words children

??? the sentence sounds a bit clumsy. Try this: The number of words children produce when they speak...

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1 - Total words spoken to child compare with Children's total Vocabulary size