The number of spoken words and vocabulary size among children aged 1-4 and 1-3 years old

Muhammadyusuf 7 / 13  
The line graph compares the number of spoken words and vocabulary size aged 1-4 and 1-3 years old categorized based on the intensity level of talking with families. Overall, it is clear that there is a positive correlation between both of them. While the words spoken of children increase. At the same time, the vocabularies' capacity for children also shows a growth.

Initially, the number of words spoken to toddler from higher-talking family is better than the others. Standing at 10 million and the other at least 7 million, they increase significantly over the 4 - year period and shows a gap which is pretty large. From 10 to 45 million, 5 to 38 million, and 3 to 12 million.

Turning to develop vocabularies, whilst the toddlers attain the age of 1 year and 4 months, there is a dramatic fluctuation in the different vocabulary size in each figure over the period. These figures present that the role of families to develop the number of vocabularies to toddlers is extremely useful.
summer_366 2 / 2  
The line graph compares the number of spoken words and vocabulary size aged 1-4 and 1-3 years old categorized based on the intensity level of talking with families.

Initially, the number of words spoken toby toddler from higher-talking family is bettermore than that of the others.
These figures present that the role of families to developin developing the number of vocabularies toof toddlers is extremely useful.
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Hello bro where is your picture??

From 10 to 45 million, 5 to 38 million, and 3 to 12 million
This statement refers to whom??

Overall, it very good writing skills.

Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of spoken words and vocabulary size among children aged 1-4 and 1-3 years old