Many tourists today fly straight to their holiday resort and almost never leave it.

thuannnnn 1 / -  

Vacations in luxury resorts

It can be demonstrated by recent survey that nowadays, many vacationers tend to have a holiday in luxury resorts rather than traveling around to experience about the culture. Meanwhile, from 1960s to 1970s, tourists was interested in broadening their knowledges about culture where they went. There are multiple reasons to explain this trend, and there are significant changes between tourists nowadays and tourists in the past.

There are some reasons why holidaymakers like staying in hotel. However,the first answer is about their safety.In lieu of going everywhere with many dangers around, vacationers like enjoying in the resorts because they are protected by the security services. For example, when travelling,you can get in the trouble with tourist traps such as virtual ticket that make many people lose money or you can face the risk of robbery,chopping price, having an accident,etc.Moreover,exploring culture is not suitable for family vacation because it is too dangerous for children and old people.

The second reason is that tourists want to relax, not explore.At the moment, holidaymakers just want to get away from the city to chill out after working hard so the convenience of the luxury hotel is the best choice for them to loosen up their tension.Luxury resorts can meet all criteria of the vacationers..About food,they have amazing in-house restaurants and bars. Because of that, you don't have to go far for food and save time for doing another activities. Especially,hotels have lots of amenities like TV,spacious desk,minibar,towels,slippers,etc.Because of that, you do not have to prepare anything except clothes and money . Also its convenience and material adequacy make customer feel like at home and they do not to go outside.

In the past, people used many kind of transportation that were very cheap like bus, steam train. It would take people a lot of time to get there, especially when you travel very far.After a long day of travelling by public transport, everyone tend to feel tired and is not fine enough to enjoy their vacation anymore.About fees , the fee of a tour that you have to pay is actually cheaper than at the moment , because it did not comprise some well-done services to provide you a perfect trip like now such as accommodation,insurance fee,transportation fees,meals,visa,... also known as package tour. However,the prices maybe increase if you travel by yourself.Moreover,since the increasing of global tourism affected the economic prosperity,people have created many amazing inventions ,espeacially e-commerce websites liken Agoda,Tripvisor,etc so you can booking rooms online. Life and travelling at this moment is more modern and convenient than the past .

In my conclusion,the result from increased tourism partly changed the travelling style of resident.Because of that, there are many differences between the past and now.
Since this is your first essay for the Task 2 portion of the IELTS test, I will assume that you do not know that there is a 40 minute time limit for completing this task. As such, you cannot write 400 plus words for this given prompt. You should be writing only between 250-290 words or. About 15-20 sentences for the 4 paragraph structured essay, no more than 25 sentences for the 5 paragraph structure. That means, you write no more than 5 sentences per paragraph.

You over-analyzed the topic for this discussion instead of following the normal format as provided for this test. To be clear, the format is:

Introduction
- Prompt rephrasing of the discussion topic
- Reasons for the discussion ( sometimes requires 2 sentences)
- Your direct response to the prompt without offering specific opinions yet.

The Reasoning / body of paragraphs are composed of 2-3 paragraphs depending on the discussion requirement. The standard format is:
- Topic sentence
- Explanation 1
- Example
- Explanation 2
- Transition Sentence

The concluding paragraph is composed of:
- A new restatement of the discussion topic
- A compressed discussion of reasons
- A restatement of your opinion
- Closing sentence or restatement of proposed solutions

This essay is good, but does not follow the proper format and discussion guidelines. You would have run out of time in the actual test setting. Try to work with a timer next time. For now, I will not review this for content or mistakes since it did not follow the instructions and, it is your first time writing such an essay. I'll give you a pass this time. I hope to see another essay from you that follows the protocols for writing so I can give you a proper review of your work.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many tourists today fly straight to their holiday resort and almost never leave it.