Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

towns constructed in previous centuries that were more suitable for residents.problem and solution

slowenie 1 / -  
please check my writing. Thank you! Can you give me a band for my essay?

Topic: The world has many towns and cities constructed in previous centuries that were more suitable and livable for people in those times than they are now. What problems will this cause today and what can be done to solve these problems?

Over the past few decades, many ancient towns were built to serve residents' lives and became a historical site in a host of countries. There are some opinions that these buildings are not relevant to the modern standards of living. This essay is going to discuss the consequences of this issue and also offer several solutions.

Initially, this problem can cause traffic congestion in some parts of several nations. Due to having less transportation in the past than now, people in modern day face the difficulty in going through the roads easily with their vehicles. In Azerbaijan, for instance, Ichery Sheher, a well-preserved city since the VIII century, was prevalent for the traffic jams because of having no permission to expand the street. Another noticeable issue is that the constructive materials are getting worse day by day. Because the heritage sites have existed for a long time, they might be destroyed by oxidants. This may cause death and the extent of property damage for surrounding accommodations.

To address this complication, there are two certain approaches including widening the roads and developing tourism. Regarding the former, many old constructors which have no cultural values should be knocked down to make room for the vehicle movement. As a result, there will be less traffic congestion and can make the drivers feel comfortable when moving through the street. With the latter, historical heritage plays a crucial role in boosting the economy of the nations by attracting tourists. In addition, the local authorities may set up public facilities such as restaurants or coffee shops for visitors to relax and enjoy delicious meals.

Ultimately, despite the challenges of remaining ancient heritages, many measures can deal with this problem for further innovation and the safety of people.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15208  
decades

Decades does not properly reflect a synonym for centuries. Centuries equivalent words that you could have used are centenary or centennial. Decades only covers 10 years. A century covers 100 years or more. It is counted in the hundreds.

residents'

There is no need for an apostrophe here. The +S already indicates plural meaning. You are not trying to signify ownership in this case so the apostrophe is misplaced in this presentation.

This essay is going to discuss the consequences of this issue and also offer several solutions.

Wrong answer. You failed to provide a proper writer's opinion through the presentation of a coherent and cohesive thesis statement. You will not receive a score for this empty sentence. Always respond to the question provided because the thesis statement is a requirement for these essays.

Home / Writing Feedback / towns constructed in previous centuries that were more suitable for residents.problem and solution
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: