Traveling to work - writing task 1: Pie chart

thytyn 1 / -  
Overall, at the beginning of the period. Traveling to work amount for the least amount of activity that takes place during the day of adults and working is the main activity that plays the most important role. This is also evidenced when at the end of the period, working still retains its dominance and still grows strongly and the least amount of time spent in the day is going out and other activities.

Traveling to work accounted for 2% of the day working adults in 1958, and experienced a more than fourfold increase to 8% in 2008. Activities for sleeping was 32% and decrease by 25% after 50 year period. However, about the time spent in the day is other activities does seem to stay the same, specifically 6% in both 1958 and 2008.

Going about becomes is activities tend to decrease sharply from 19% in 1958 down to 6% in 2008. 8% is a figure that represents a relaxing activities at home, raise around a half in 2008. Continue to be the major, working is the main activity that is spent of the adult's day, which comprises almost one-third (33%) in 1958 and increase approximately one-half (42%) the percentage of the day that people spent at work in 2008.

The summary overview is missing from the actual discussion. That is the first paragraph that kicks off all task 1 essays. Without the summary overview, your analysis and report will be considered incomplete. A score cannot be presented for the missing paragraph. The essay itself will be deemed under developed or presented in an incorrect response format. You should have paid more attention to the formatting and information requirements for the task. Even though you used the 4 paragraph format, when you do not provide the expected information requirements, the tendency will be to mark down your essay. In which case, you might end up getting a failing score for the presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Traveling to work - writing task 1: Pie chart