Most travellers were satisfied with the job of nation's major domestic airlines that had been served

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
Customer satisfaction levels with the US airline services and spesific aspects in 1999, 2000, 2007

The chart gives the information about levels of costumer satisfaction with the US airlines services in 1999, 2000 and 2007. The table serves the data about customer satisfaction levels with specific aspects of flight experience in Gullup Polls. Overall, most of customer satisfied with the job nation's major airlines are doing. The highest of customer satisfaction because courtesy of flight attendants.

Based on chart, there was a slight rise of customer satisfaction with airlines services. It increased by four percent in 2000 and by three percent in 2007. Although, customer who dissatisfied fell sharply by five percent in 2007, at 29% to 24%. Comparison both satisfied and dissatisfied, customer satisfied was more than twice compare with they who dissatisfied, were at 72% and 24% in the last year.

The table shows there was a smooth increase of customer satisfied levels with aspect of courtesy of flight attendants, from 90% to 92% (in 2000 and 2007). The second largest came from courtesy of check in, at 88% in 2007, which decreased by one percent from period recently. Price of tickets and schedules aspects just were same, at under 80%. And the least is comfort of seats, at 47%. (197w)

septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello Ba'da! I will give you some opinions about your essay.

(1) Overall, You can add 'it is noticable that or it is important to note that... most of customer satisfied with the job nation's major airlines are doingthat had been served.

(2) The highest percentage of customer satisfaction was because of courtesy of flight attendants.
(3) AlthoughHowever or On the other hand, customer who dissatisfied ...
You have to use although or eventhough for contradiction opinions or facts in one sentence
(4) The Comparison both satisfied and dissatisfied that, customers which satisfied was more than twice as many ascompare with they who dissatisfied,...
(5) And the least iswas comfort of seats, at 47%.
Avoid using FANBOYS in the first sentence --> for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so

Good luck!
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Bada!
Allow me to give you some suggestion.

Use past tense
with the job nation's major airlines were doing

The table showed there was a smooth ...

Appropriate conjunction
However/On the other hand , customer who dissatisfied ...

Hope it helps you :)
mardian24 46 / 75  
be careful with spelling
costumer --> seems with tailor or seamstress
customer --> a person who buys goods or a service
The chart gives the information about levels of customer satisfaction with the US airlines services in 1999, 2000 and 2007.

meanwhile , customer who (...) by five percent in 2007 from 29% to 24%.
be careful if you use prepositions in time expressions
e.g : between ...and......
from ....... to.........

Overall, it can be seen that most of customer ...
be careful with past tense

Thank you
Break a leg

Home / Writing Feedback / Most travellers were satisfied with the job of nation's major domestic airlines that had been served