Trying to save endangered animal species from extinction is a waste of valuable resources

alyngh 1 / -  

saving wild animals is our responsibility

The issue of whether or not we should make effort to deter endangered species which are already on the verge of extinction is certainly a contentious one. Despite the arguments of many people that it wastes money and time. It is my personal belief that they should be preserved. The reasons are pretty obvious.

First of all, it is vital for us to realise that these animals serve as essential role and how they maintain the balance of nature. Ecosystems are constitued by plants and animals which depend on each other for survive. Any disappearance or introduction of any animal species will disturb the balance and negatively impact other animals by breaking food chain and altering the habitat where they live in. Therefore, due to ecological change is as potential risk to us and environment, it is clearly our own interest to prevent endangered species from extinction.

However, even if endangered species serve no useful purpose they should not be allowed to die out. Furthermore, human activities such as hunting illegally, cutting mountains and clearing forests....have lead to habitat loss, we should make possible effort to protect endangered animals.

In conclusion, I once again restate any view that wild animals are the fundamental part of our life and we should feel responsible to save them.
The essay will be starting its TA score within the failing mark. You only wrote 216 words for this essay. The minimum passing word count is 250. You have not written enough words to establish a properly developed, discussed, and analyzed essay discussion. The proper percentage points for the missing word count will be applied to your TA score, which means the essay will have to overcome a heavy failing score, based on the remaining scoring considerations, provided you did not make any other errors in your presentation. The problem is, there are grammar and sentence structure errors in the overall presentation, which will definitely result in a low GRA score, thus causing more deductions in your final score. You need to always aim to write more, and pay attention to the English grammar rules while you are writing. Consider the proper grammar and sentence structure of your presentations and make sure that all of your paragraphs make sense. In the conclusion, you said that you "restate any view". What any view? This is a grammatically incorrect reference. It should be " I once again restate MY view". By the way, the conclusion needs to be a 40 word summary. That is the format requirement for that paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / Trying to save endangered animal species from extinction is a waste of valuable resources