The ups and downs of 3 kinds of food ingredients in China for last 25 years

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
The line chart shows the ups and downs of 3 kinds of food ingredients in China for last 25 years. Fish consumption increased lately and became the most popular food in China, while the salt and meat consumption stand only at 200 grams at the end of the 2010.

It is clear from the chart that fish became most popular food since 1985 until 2010, the increasing of fish consumption has risen significantly except in 1995 when the amount of fish consumption decrease unexpectedly until 100 grams. However, the amount of people who chose fish as the protein source food went up to 300 grams at the end of 2010.

On the other hand, people reduced the use of salt. In 1985 the community put salt on the food 3 times much more than in 2010. And the citizen who picked meat as their favorite food showed very slight within 25 years.

dgr8swati 3 / 3 1  
My English is not so good and I am still learning .
I could not find any grammatical or spelling mistake except one mentioned below.

.... 200 grams at the end of the 2010.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Rosa.
Please, meet my thoughts..

for last 25 years

BETWEEN 1985 AND 2010
You should mention the timeline clearly. Don't make it vague.

stand only at 200 grams

If you wanna get the high score, don't explain detailed information in overview

This is the alternative overview:
OVERALL, IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT FISH HAD BEEN ALWAYS THE MOST FAVOURITE, CONSUMED BY CITIZENS IN CHINA. IN ANY CASE, WHILE THE PERCENTAGE OF SALT HAD FALLEN SIGNIFICANTLY, OTHER FIGURES HAD WITNESSED A REVERSE TREND.

I really believe you can the high score if you have a bravery to compare amongst the figures in the body paragraph. Keep in your mind that one of the prompts in writing task 1 is comparing the figures.

Trust me, you will master this skill. You only provide much time to practice more and more.
KEEP SPIRIT
GOOD LUCK :D

Home / Writing Feedback / The ups and downs of 3 kinds of food ingredients in China for last 25 years