Vast majority of people fully comprehends the truly important attractions of moving number of times

gbekil 7 / 17 2  
Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place?

Having moved a lot while my father was working as a district attorney, thus I have most certainly experienced many of the primary advantages of moving a alot. As a direct consequence of these observations, I firmly believe it absolutely imperative that an individual move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Of the numerous positive aspects of this, perhaps the most attractive ones are learning new places, meeting different people, and tasting new traditional food.

The first suubstantial benefit of moving a number of times is learning new places inasmuch as an individual come to world just one time, there is a multitude different and beautiful places to live and visit. Mardin, for example, one of the city in Tukey, which is located in the east part of Turkey. My family, and I lived there almost one year, because of my father's job. In one year period, I visited the places which is important about our history, and learned about our own history thoroughly.

Not only is learning new places a major advantage, but also meeting new people is a crucial attraction due to fact that in different cities has different cultures, lifestyle, and different religions. As an illustration, in Urfa, which is also located in the east part of Tukey, we lived there about two years, thus in there I met great people, who were different from the people who lived in the west part of Turkey, had different life and experiences.

In addition to learning new places, and meeting new people, tasting new traditional food is a final compelling benefit since this traditional food is an inheritance to us. To exemplify, traditional food one of the main factor that helps a country about introducing their culture to the world.

In summary, after eloborating comprehensively on the positive preeminent attributes of moving a number of times, including learning new places, meeting new people, and tasting new traditional food, I feel it is almost irrefutable that this is considerably more expedient choice. As a matter of fact, it is crucially vital that individuals maximize these impressive benefits; otherwise, they may never fullfill their goals of having a satisfying and constructive personal life. Actually, even though some people still advocate living in one place in their whole life, the vast majority fully comprehends the trully important attractions of moving a number of times.
Gbekil, I love the way that you are using a personal experience to relate your position on the topic. A proper introduction is still needed though in order to give the readers a clear idea of why you are discussing this particular subject. Remember the IBC rules of writing? Your introduction should introduce the topic statement and your thesis. Once you do that, your essay will become even stronger.

Having moved a lot while my father was working as a district attorney, thus I have most certainly experienced many of the primary advantages of moving a alot. As a direct consequence of these observations , I firmly believe it absolutely imperative that an individual move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Of the numerous positive aspects of this, perhaps the most attractive ones are learning new places, meeting different people, and tasting new traditional food

- a lot ... consequence of moving around, I have come to the conclusion that moving around frequently for any reason, be it a better job, community, or whatever, produces lasting life lessons and allows one a greater opportunity to experience life in various circumstances, traditions, and cultures.

The first suubstantial benefit of moving a number of times is learning new places...

- Tell this portion as a reflection of a past memory. Start it off by saying "I can still remember when my family move to... after having come from..." It makes your statement more authoritative that way.

In summary, after..

- You have too many new ideas being introduced in the conclusion. So the conclusion is just a mix of under developed sentences. Don't do that. Either conclude the statement using a summary or start new paragraphs and fully discuss each new idea before you conclude.
OP gbekil 7 / 17 2  
vangiespen I really appreciate for your help;
I hope I will get a good score from writing part, thanks to you...=)

Home / Writing Feedback / Vast majority of people fully comprehends the truly important attractions of moving number of times