Vietnamese eating habits from the past and now

Manaro 2 / -  

eating habits of people in vietnam

Vietnamese eating wonts are very important and people are often serious about how they enjoy their meals. Up to now, the eating habits of Vietnamese people also have some differences.

Both past and present Vietnamese habits have a distinct community character. During the meal, each member has a separate bowl but all dishes are shared and served on the same tray. Vietnamese people often use chopsticks in meals. A pair of chopsticks is a miraculous eating tool that can replace many other tools such as forks, spoons, and knives,... because of its flexibility.

A long time ago, in traditional meals, Vietnamese people had a custom called "eat-calling". It was just a short speech from children to other members which expressed their politeness and respect for the older in the family. Additionally, in standard traditional meals, people paid special attention to eating speed. If you eat too fast or too low, it will reflect whether you are good or bad.

In modern days, eating is very comfortable and convenient, it is changed to suitable with the new age. Today, people are more open-minded, comfortable and positive in eating habits. They reject some rules to make members feel relax and sastify in the meals. Besides that, everyone is often busy and they don't have enough time to enjoy a standard meal. So, they eat something both delicious and quickly cooked like hamburgers, pizzas or packed food.

In conclusion, eating habits nowadays have lots of changes. Traditional meals are formal and serious while modern meals are more comfortable.
It is incorrect to use 2 successive punctuation marks. One cannot use a comma and ellipses successively, or any other punctuation marks for that matter. Each punctuation mark used must be followed by a word or thought presentation before another punctuation mark of any sort can be used. The writer should also know when and when not to use punctuation marks. Improper punctuation usage affects the quality of writing and the clarity of the paragraph.

The essay contains spelling mistakes, incorrect tense usage, and missing verbs. Attention must be paid and extra studies should be undertaken to improve the sentence development/presentation abilities of the writer.

When the content of the essay is considered, one would have to admit that the topic is well explained despite the existing grammar errors. Further exercises should allow for improved sentence structure presentations.

Home / Writing Feedback / Vietnamese eating habits from the past and now