Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS TASK 2 : WATER SUPPLY FOR EVERYONE OR NO RESTRICTION FOR WATER USAGE?

ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
As water is a valuable resource, goverments all over the world should control how much water their citizens use.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement.

Essay :
For living, human beings and other creatures need sufficient amount of water. Because of the necessity of water, this resource is irreplaceable in life. By this case, some people realise that city councils should limit the amount of water that is used by their residents. Similar to this, I admit that a policy for limitation of water use should be made because of some reasons.

Plenty of people who support unavailability of water resource policy argue that it would be impossible for mankind to lower their needs of water. The main reason is that water deficiency can result in worse condition of human health. It is proven significantly that one person should at least drink eight glasses of mineral water every day to keep them fit and fresh. If it is not applied, a man may suffer dehydration. Moreover, water is the only supply to create a clean environment. Not only in order to keep clean body, all of inhabitants consumes water also to wash dishes, do laundry, cook meals, or even wash a vehicle. These conclude that it would be hard to reduce water use to survive in life.

Contrarily, I would agree that water consumption would be better to be managed well. It means that restrictive rules should be created with the aim of water use restraint. One of reasonable backgrounds of this action is that many areas have less amount of water resource, so spreading water flow to these regions is necessary. This severe issue can be found in isolated regions, such as separated tiny islands, where water-related technology is not developed yet. Another excuse is that weather is unpredictable in some countries this year. Climate change has changed water cycles. This, for example, can cause one state undergoing a drought for a half year. Therefore, water saving would be a wise decision to prevent this kind of unpleasant situation. As a result, wasting water for unacceptable reason should be prohibited by rulers all over the world.

In summary, it is clearly undeniable that water saving is appropriate decision for governments to ensure widespread water supply in all districts. Related to this, I hope that not only policy development is chosen, but also all councils socialise people not to waste water.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 : WATER SUPPLY FOR EVERYONE OR NO RESTRICTION FOR WATER USAGE?