Water use worldwide and water consumption

tamtamii 9 / 7  
the graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

water usage statistics in chart and table

The provided chart and table illustrate about using and consumption water in the couple of countries (Brazil and Congo) in 1 decade. In general trend, using water for agriculture was the highest. Meanwhile, Brazil was the highest of water consumption each person.

To begin, Agriculture sector had many parts for using water. It stood at around 50km3, until the end of period it always was in the top. Industrial and Domestic at the beginning were a little user, then until the end of period they surged at above 1,000km3 in industrial sector and at below 500km3 for people. Domestic figure was the lowest percentage in 1 decade.

Furthermore, Brazil feature was higher than Congo feature. It also occurred in land irrigation and in consumption of water. User of water in 2000, Brazil took much water than Congo by 351 m3. Congo had lower land irrigation than Brazil to 26,500 km3 and it was in proportion to its population is 176 million.

Diahkn93 6 / 9  
hello @tamtamii

you explain the multiple charts very well, but i still found little error such as ;
The provided chart and table illustrate = (subject verb agreement) The provided chart and table illustrate(S)
using water for agriculture was the highest = (maybe you can use) globally, agriculture is the highest area which consumed a lot of water.

Brazil feature was higher than Congo feature <= the figures, Brazil was higher than Congo.
overall i like your ideas and explanations
you can do it better GOOD LUCK :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Water use worldwide and water consumption