Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Wealthy nations can afford to support the poor nations, in time they may be those giving the aid

mohamedm 1 / -  

generosity between nations

Present a written argument or case to an educated reader with no specialist knowledge of the following topic.

Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such.....

You should write at least 250 words.

Use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and with relevant evidence.

The situation of world nations is different, some countries developed while most of them are poor, although they have the same resource. The wealthy nations, however, utilized their resources efficiency. They characterize law unemployment, higher saving, agricultural improvement and higher level of education, its vice versa to the poor nations. In spite there is a food security in the world, the least developed nations are the most ones, further illiteracy is high.

Therefore, on the one hand, it's the responsibility of the government of poor nations to invest their education and cultivate their farms to get food. One other hand, in my view as there a high saving in the wealth nations, they afford to support the poor nations, to eliminate the illiteracy in the word and to get a sufficient food, it would be very good to support.

The aid can be through the world organizations, particularly the UN agencies or any other international agency. This will lead to encourage the hospitality among nations. Helping and supporting each other in the difficult times will make the world best, because a friend indeed is a friend need.

This support from the wealth nations to the poor nations, whether its food or education or any other support will likely to lower the number of immigrants flee from their countries to seek food, shelter and education.

Finally I encourage the governments of poor nations to stop the corruption, allocate their resources efficiency, unlike their counter part of wealthy nations. One time in the future, they may be those giving the Aid.

Home / Writing Feedback / Wealthy nations can afford to support the poor nations, in time they may be those giving the aid