The web let us have an easy access to the latest information and let us easily bond with each other.

shuyuan51039 1 / -  
Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information.

Some people believe that information from the Internet creates problems like the privacy issue, but others may have an opposite opinion. From my point of view, I agree with the idea that Internet has the positive effect and bring a lot of priceless information. Among countless factors which support my views, three conspicuous aspects come to mind.

To begin with, Internet is very convenient. Searching the information on the Internet is very time-saving. All we have to do is simply click on the keyword to the search engine; we do not need to travel to far away places to get the data which we need. For example, I can easily find a lot of related knowledge on the Web when I doing my research paper. In other words, I don't have to go to library to view every book.

In addition, information update quickest on the Internet. Newspaper, TV program, and magazine do not as quickly have the latest news as the Internet do. For instance, if there is an earthquake, the Web will have the post very soon. We can get the latest news on the Internet without waiting for a long period.

Last but not least, Webs provide many personal information and we can easily get better know about others and make friends with them. Even though many people concern that this will against the personal privacy, I still think it is not a big deal comparing to its benefits. Besides, the personal information is usually disclosure by themselves. Take Facebook as an example, we can only see the message and personal info that be post by the person. Moreover, there are many different private selections we can choose from. Therefore, I think the Internet is still quiet safe.

In conclusion, based on the above illustrations, I totally agree with the statement that Internet provided humans lots of precious information. The web let us have an easy access to the latest information and let us easily bond with each other.
Jaggi7921 13 / 22  
Overall its good points,u just need to short ur explanation and use some complex sentences.
Like in third paragraph u write-
information update quickest on the internet.newspaper,tv program and magazine do not as quickle have the latest information.
Lets i write-
another significant anvantage of the internet is that latest information is available of every second expect those which deliver the news of one day older such as newspaper,tv channel etc.

Hope this is helpful for u.
Shuyuan, I believe your new to EssayForum, a very warm WELCOME to the EF Family...

Now, I'll make some contributions to enhance your essay;

- we do notdon't need to travel totoo far away places to get the data whichthat we need.

- For example, I can easily find a lot of related knowledgeinformation on the Web when II'm doing my research paper.

- In other words, I don't have to go tothe library to viewreview every book.

- In addition, information update quickestis very quick on the Internet.

- Newspaper, TV program, and magazine do not asdoes not have quick updatesquickly have the latest news as the Internet dodoes .

- Last but not the least, Webs provide many personal information and we can easily get betterto know about others and make friends with them.

- Even thoughHowever, many people isconcernconcerned that this will against thetheir personal privacy, I still think it is not a big deal comparingcompared to its benefits.

- Besides, the personal information is usually have disclosure by themselves.

- Take Facebook as an example, we can only see the message and personal info that bearepostposted by the person.

There you have it, Shuyuan, just mind your word choice and the form of the word you choose, also review your grammar as it is very essential in order for your sentences to make sense.

Overall, it's a good start, practice writing more, don't forget to proof read.

Keep writing

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / The web let us have an easy access to the latest information and let us easily bond with each other.