Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

AS WELL AS MAKING MONEY, BUSINESSES ALSO HAVE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES. TO WHAT EXTENT DO YOU AGREE ?

duynn 1 / -  

SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF BUSINESSES

There is an argument that companies have social consicences, not to mention accomplishing money. Individually, I completely agree with the perception that counting for making property, businesses also have social responsibilities. Firstly, it helps them to improve their brand and profits, and attract employees who have advanced qualifications.

Initially, there is no doubt that social accountabilities are indispensable to helping businesses improve their brand and revenues. The process of producing high-quality goods or eco-friendly products can fascinate most customers. Hence, their brand has become more renowned and attracted some well-known investors. Furthermore, the corporation's profits have significantly increased, more and more products gain to standards. For instance, Vinamik Group used to be a small business, after focusing on the process of producing and marketing quality milk, the company earned a large of sales revenues because the customers tend to opt for superior products. Thus, the company's finances and profits have been developing.

On the other hand, in the advanced society, not to mention satisfied salary, the employees tend to figure out the good training environment or the great treatment policies. Hence, if the companies have social responsibilities, they can attract high qualifications employees. It leads to many lucrative business opportunities such as increasing qualities and quantity of the products or taking companies to the next level. According to Viet Nam Labor News: " all the corporations have satisfying treatment policies for their employees."

In conclusion, I agree with the notion that businesses have social consciences for the reason that social duties role a crucial part in the development of the companies.

Home / Writing Feedback / AS WELL AS MAKING MONEY, BUSINESSES ALSO HAVE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES. TO WHAT EXTENT DO YOU AGREE ?