A whole culture has grown up around the new possibilities of keeping in touch on the Web

Anfalia 40 / 56 23  
Some people believe that the internet is a wonderful tool for making new friends and maintaining existing friendship. Others, however, think that socializing online removes the face-to-face contact so vital to human relationship.

Discuss both views and gives your own opinion.

Technological advanced affects significantly through human life horizon. As a universal, people argue that internet transmutes social life of inhabitants in a term of having closer relationship with new or existing friends. However, others believe that this socializing online addresses consuming time to face closely their friends. While these two ideas are nearly to be true to some extent, I am personally convinced that the internet enables to be broad into human companionship relatively.

A whole culture has grown up around the new possibilities of keeping in touch on the Web. This helps people to have intense relationship with friends and family regardless time and location. For pragmatic instance, frequent email and social media users have more firmly tied than those who just communicate via writing letters or seeing directly. Consequently, the number of interactions avid cyberspace users have is higher online than that of in real life situations.

Conversely, the changes in behavior and cognition among the young are really drives negative outcome dues to internet used. Research studies in Washington DC states that the brain multitasking teens and young adults are "wired". It owes to spend most of energy for sharing short social messages, being entertained and distracted away from engagement in-depth with people and knowledge. By doing so, people are more likely to be less in their interaction through face-to-face social skills and deep-thinking capabilities.

Taking into account from two different points of view, I might speculate that surfing the internet primarily introduces positive social consequences in human daily life, while it dues to the increase in a frequency and quality of interpersonal communications. People access easily to others ought to feel better connected and more strongly supported by others, leading to happiness and engagement in families, organizations, and communities more generally. Doubtfully, by the existing the modern means of communication, people would be able to access the internet inappropriate purpose in the future.
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
Try to capitalize the word internet in your next essay. Your essay contains lack of grammars such as present perfect e.t.c
OP Anfalia 40 / 56 23  
thank you for your suggestion. I'll try your suggestion.

Home / Writing Feedback / A whole culture has grown up around the new possibilities of keeping in touch on the Web