MANY WILD ANIMALS HAVE BECOME ENDANGERED DUE TO HUMAN ACTIVITIES. WHY HAS THIS HAPPENED?

hyfthuong 1 / -  

some animal species are close to extinction

There are several reasons to explain why many animals have become endangered due to human activities. One of the main reasons is the destruction of habitats, such as deforestation on land, marine debris, or acidification in the ocean. This is because when a habitat is destroyed, all living animals will have reduced breeding capacity, thus extinction becomes more likely. Another reason is climate change. In fact, air pollution, soil pollution, water pollution, and melting ice are becoming worse and worse. Due to such changes, wild animals have to find other areas to live in. If they can not find it, they will die, or even become extinct. Finally, the awareness of people is not raised. Many people illegally hunt and exploit animals believing that their actions have no effects on the ecosystem. Some others are killing off animals for their valuable body parts, such as rhino horns or crocodile skin to earn money. In conclusion, human activities harm wild animals significantly.
This is an example of a task 2 essay that will get a failing score regardless of the discussion presented. The failing score will be based on several reasons namely:

1. It does not meet the 250 minimum word count.
2. It does not follow the 4 paragraph discussion format.
3. The ideas are not properly developed so there is no real C+C consideration to the discussion presentation.

Based on these problems, the essay will be deemed insufficient in terms of meeting the expected prompt requirements. Since heavy deductions will be applied all around, the essay cannot receive a passing score. It is important that the writer apply himself properly to the written discussion by correcting the aforementioned errors.

Home / Writing Feedback / MANY WILD ANIMALS HAVE BECOME ENDANGERED DUE TO HUMAN ACTIVITIES. WHY HAS THIS HAPPENED?