Wild animals have no place in the 21st century, so protecting them is a waste of resources. Agree?

Skynet 1 / 1  

preserving wild animals

Wild animals are living around human beings. Whether wild animals are needed to be preserved or have no place in the 21st century's development is a topic of controversy. From my perspective, I strongly believe that it is crucial to place wild animals under close protection.

Initially, wild animals play an essential role in our lives since they help protect the biodiversity and retain ecological balance. Specifically, each of them is one of the creatures in food chain, which means that they are the preys for larger animals as well as hunters to smaller ones. A practical example for this is the fact that the biodiversity of one African forest was severely damaged due to the lack of a number of tigers. Other animals was dying or developing so much and demanded the support by the government at that time. It might be too dangerous to let that issue happen again in the future.

In addition, wild animals are likely to appear in geography as a subject at schools. This means students will learn about their living habits and environment; thereupon, it would be meaningless and unreasonable if they cannot go to observe animals in visual. Moreover, development does not mean that we should eliminate all land for our own land uses. In fact, it is humans that utilize every meter square of land for their own greedy purposes such as constructing enterprises, buildings, which poses a serious threat to wild animals' environment.

In conclusion, from my point of view, preserving wild animals is an important mission of human beings due to their crucial roles in biodiversity, ecological balance and human lives. What every government should do is to implement some policies to protect animals from extinction.
Le, the essay is asking for you to agree or disagree with the previous statement. What it does not ask you is if you believe the animal needs protection. It is a given that the animals need protection. That is not the issue in this essay. The issue is if you think that protecting the animal is a waste of resources. There is nothing in your response that indicates that you understood what the prompt is asking you to discuss. If anything, you showed that your English comprehension skills are lacking because you did not accurately respond to the prompt on the basis of the information for consideration that you were given. The essay shows that you are responding to a question that is different from the prompt provided. In an actual test, this sort of prompt deviation will automatically result in a failing mark. I strongly suggest that you learn how to analyze the given prompts before you draft a response. Review the available prompt requirements on this forum and learn what the differences are between them. Prepare accordingly for the practice tests. The topics for discussion will not vary too much from the previous practice tests, so use those tests in order to familiarize yourself with the method of responding to various prompt requirements.
OP Skynet 1 / 1  
Thank you very much for your advice. I will rewrite this and post it here!

Home / Writing Feedback / Wild animals have no place in the 21st century, so protecting them is a waste of resources. Agree?